BSP MP Tables Space Exploration Draft Law
In the last days of outgoing 42-nd National Assembly, the MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) Martin Zahariev tabled a draft law on space exploration.
According to Dnevnik.bg, last week, when it became clear that Parliament won't function normally till the early end of its term on August 6, Zahariev, who is the former publisher of the Bulgarian edition of Playboy magazine, joked that now was the time to table laws, which will never be passed.
The law on space innovation and exploration is the brainchild of former foreign minister of the Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha government, Solomon Passy.
He went to Parliament last November to seek support for his project for a law encouraging investments in space technology and exploration.
According to Zahariev, Passy and he sought the expertise of German specialists.
- » Bulgaria's Reformists Ready to Draft Cabinet Only If Handed Mandate
- » Bulgaria's IntMin Makes U-Turn on Terror Threat
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Denies Reports of Terror Attack Plot
- » Bulgaria 'Aware of Terror Attack Plot' - IntMin
- » Bulgaria Chief Prosecutor to Meet TV Show Host over Referendum
- » Bulgaria's GDP Will Grow in 2017 Despite Political Crisis - Industry Group