BSP MP Tables Space Exploration Draft Law
In the last days of outgoing 42-nd National Assembly, the MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) Martin Zahariev tabled a draft law on space exploration.
According to Dnevnik.bg, last week, when it became clear that Parliament won't function normally till the early end of its term on August 6, Zahariev, who is the former publisher of the Bulgarian edition of Playboy magazine, joked that now was the time to table laws, which will never be passed.
The law on space innovation and exploration is the brainchild of former foreign minister of the Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha government, Solomon Passy.
He went to Parliament last November to seek support for his project for a law encouraging investments in space technology and exploration.
According to Zahariev, Passy and he sought the expertise of German specialists.
- » Bulgaria's Interior Ministry Launches Open Lines for Signals Related to Electoral Violations
- » Bulgaria's Elections To Cost BGN 250,000 More Due To Electoral Code Amendment
- » Five Sociological Agencies To Carry Out Exit Polls in Bulgaria's Presidential Elections
- » Alpha Research: Bulgaria's Referendum To Yield 3 YES Answers, If Declared Valid
- » Sofia Centre To Be Blocked for Trifonov Concert
- » Bulgarian Parliament OKs VAT Exemption for Donated Foods near Expiry Date