BSP MP Tables Space Exploration Draft Law
In the last days of outgoing 42-nd National Assembly, the MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) Martin Zahariev tabled a draft law on space exploration.
According to Dnevnik.bg, last week, when it became clear that Parliament won't function normally till the early end of its term on August 6, Zahariev, who is the former publisher of the Bulgarian edition of Playboy magazine, joked that now was the time to table laws, which will never be passed.
The law on space innovation and exploration is the brainchild of former foreign minister of the Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha government, Solomon Passy.
He went to Parliament last November to seek support for his project for a law encouraging investments in space technology and exploration.
According to Zahariev, Passy and he sought the expertise of German specialists.
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov met with UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans
- » A Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation Between the Two Prosecutor's Offices of Serbia and Bulgaria
- » Nearly BGN 1.5 Billion is the Budget of Sofia for 2018
- » Today Begins the Real Part of the Experimental Repair of the ''Trakia'' Highway
- » More Than 5000 Bulgarian Villages Can Apply for Euro Fundings For Wi-Fi