Central Bank Deputy Governor Arrives at Bulgaria's Presidency
Kalin Hristov, Deputy Governor of the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB), arrived at Bulgaria's Presidency on Thursday afternoon.
Hristov refused to comment on the reasons for his visit, which came amid reports of a meeting of President Rosen Plevneliev with future ministers in the caretaker government due to be held later during the day.
Alongside lecturer prof. Georgi Bliznashki, Hristov has been pointed as likely to take over as Prime Minister in the interim government.
Some sources have suggested if appointed, he could also be assigned the Finance portfolio.
A caretaker cabinet is due to be sworn in after Parliament is dissolved on August 6.
- » The Sofia Municipality Plans to Continue the Subway and Connect it to Simeonovski Lift
- » The Calvert Journal: Bulgaria’s Buzludzha Monument Opens its Doors for the First Time in 8 Years
- » More than 65% of Sofia Residents are not Satisfied with the Cleanliness of the City
- » Woman Stole Donations from the Temple in Novi Han
- » Almost 60% of the Third Metro Line in Sofia Is Ready
- » The Chief Architect of Sofia: Bulgaria will Struggle with the Problems of Postsocialism Restitution for 50 Years