Three Minor Earthquakes Hit Bulgaria’s Smolyan Region
Three minor earthquakes have been registered near the town of Smolyan, in southern Bulgaria some 150 km southeast of Sofia, Wednesday afternoon.
The three earthquakes measuring from 2.1 to 2.6 on the Richter scale struck between 4:11 p.m. and 7:54 p.m. local time on Wednesday at depths ranging from two to 11 km, the European-Mediterranean Seismological Center (EMSC) has informed.
No damages were reported.
- » Code Yellow Warning Issued Over Heavy Rain in 18 Bulgarian Districts
- » Yellow Code For Intensive Rains and Thunders For 7 Regions
- » Yellow Code Announced for 7 Districts in Bulgaria Over Intense Rain
- » Many Clouds, Short Rains in Many Places in the Afternoon, with Thunders
- » Intensive Rains in Some Areas, Hailstorms Possible
- » NIMH: Short Rains with Thunders in the Afternoon