Germans' Vacation In Bulgaria 52% Cheaper Than In Germany
A survey of the German statistics service found that the vacation of the Germans in Bulgaria is by 52% cheaper than in their country.
Second cheapest are Hungary and Romania – Germans there would pay by an average of 43% less for hotels and restaurants.
Poland is also cheaper – by 23%.
Most expensive is the vacation in Denmark – hotels and restaurants there are by 53% more expensive than in Germany.
Next most expensive is Sweden – by 50%, France – by 14%, Italy – by 13% and Great Britain – by 10%.
- » 8000-Year-Old Neolithic Settlement to Become New Tourist Attraction of Sofia
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Record 16.5 % Increase in July
- » Tourist Trips by Bulgarians Drop 5.1% Y/Y in Q2 2015
- » Bulgaria Luring Russian Tourists with Low Prices, Eased Visa Rules
- » Black Sea Tourism Businesses Announce Major Drop in Holiday Prices
- » Bulgaria 'among Young Romanians' Most Preferred Holiday Places'