Germans' Vacation In Bulgaria 52% Cheaper Than In Germany
A survey of the German statistics service found that the vacation of the Germans in Bulgaria is by 52% cheaper than in their country.
Second cheapest are Hungary and Romania – Germans there would pay by an average of 43% less for hotels and restaurants.
Poland is also cheaper – by 23%.
Most expensive is the vacation in Denmark – hotels and restaurants there are by 53% more expensive than in Germany.
Next most expensive is Sweden – by 50%, France – by 14%, Italy – by 13% and Great Britain – by 10%.
- » Tourism Minister Expects 1.5 Million Russians to Visit Bulgaria in 2016
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad, Visits of Foreign Residents Rise in October
- » Bulgarian Tourism Industry Feels Modestly Optimistic about Winter Season
- » Go2Balkans Conference to Look for Joint Tourism Promotion in SE Europe
- » Ukraine’s Wind Rose to Start Regular Flights from Kiev to Bulgaria’s Sofia
- » Bulgaria Aims to Boost Brand Awareness of Its Tourism Sector