Bulgaria's Nat'l Security Agency Seized 130kg of Heroin in H1, 2014
Around 130kg of heroin and 30kg of cocaine were seized in operations of Bulgaria's State Agency for National Security (DANS) in the first six months of 2014.
The authorities seized over 54kg of marijuana in the first half of 2014, according to the Bulgarian National Radio.
DANS conducted a total of 7 operations aimed at intercepting cross-border human trafficking and 17 operations targeting cyber crime.
DANS also carried out 17 operations targeting tax fraud and illegal VAT draining, two of them with the cooperation of the Belgian services and the US services.
- » Mayor of Bulgaria's Galiche Remains in Custody
- » Bulgarian Jailed in Indonesia over ATM Fraud
- » Bulgaria's Prosecution to Demand Custody for Mayor of Galiche
- » Mayor of Bulgaria's Galiche Arrested in Specialised Police Operation
- » Bulgarian Customs Seize Amphetamines, Anabolic Steroids at Kapitan Andreevo Checkpoint
- » Bulgarian Nationalist MP Sentenced to Two Years of Probation