Bulgaria's Nat'l Security Agency Seized 130kg of Heroin in H1, 2014
Around 130kg of heroin and 30kg of cocaine were seized in operations of Bulgaria's State Agency for National Security (DANS) in the first six months of 2014.
The authorities seized over 54kg of marijuana in the first half of 2014, according to the Bulgarian National Radio.
DANS conducted a total of 7 operations aimed at intercepting cross-border human trafficking and 17 operations targeting cyber crime.
DANS also carried out 17 operations targeting tax fraud and illegal VAT draining, two of them with the cooperation of the Belgian services and the US services.
- » 21 States Were Subjected to Russian Hacker Attacks During the US Elections
- » 50 Mobsters Arrested in Southern Italy
- » Eight People were Arrested for Drug Trafficking in Mladost Quarter of Sofia
- » Crime Group Involved in Drug Distribution Was Detained on Trakia Motorway
- » Police Found 40 Illegal Migrants in Sofia
- » Customs and Border Police Officers Prevented an Attempt for Smuggling of 1,551 boxes Cigarettes