Another Russian Touroperator Goes Bankrupt
The Russian touroperator Expo Tour said its stop activities due to problems with a Black Sea cruise, reports ITAR-TASS.
This is the third Russian touroperator that goes out of business this month. - In mid-July one of the oldest Russian tourist agencies – Neva – went bankrupt abandoning thousands of its customers abroad, including in Bulgaria.
Recently another agency – Roza Vetrov Mir also went out of business and left 134 customers abroad.
According to ITAR-TASS, Expo Tour currently has no clients abroad.
- » Bulgaria Expects 10% Rise in Tourist Numbers in Summer 2016
- » Number of Turkish Tourists to Bulgaria Rising
- » Bulgarian Resorts to Start Hiring Seasonal Workers from Abroad
- » Nearly Two Million Foreign Tourists Visited Bulgaria in Jan-May 2016
- » Bulgaria Reports Congestion at Crossings on Border with Greece
- » Authorities Begin Large-Scale Tax Inspections Along Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast