Another Russian Touroperator Goes Bankrupt
The Russian touroperator Expo Tour said its stop activities due to problems with a Black Sea cruise, reports ITAR-TASS.
This is the third Russian touroperator that goes out of business this month. - In mid-July one of the oldest Russian tourist agencies – Neva – went bankrupt abandoning thousands of its customers abroad, including in Bulgaria.
Recently another agency – Roza Vetrov Mir also went out of business and left 134 customers abroad.
According to ITAR-TASS, Expo Tour currently has no clients abroad.
- » Bulgarians will be Able to Travel for Longer without Visas to Six Island States
- » The Airports in Varna and Burgas Expect over 5 Million Passengers this Summer
- » Removal of Illegal Establishments in Sunny Beach Continues
- » Air France KLM Shares All Amid More Strike Disruption
- » Over 11% Growth in International Tourism Revenues During the Winter in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer