Another Russian Touroperator Goes Bankrupt
The Russian touroperator Expo Tour said its stop activities due to problems with a Black Sea cruise, reports ITAR-TASS.
This is the third Russian touroperator that goes out of business this month. - In mid-July one of the oldest Russian tourist agencies – Neva – went bankrupt abandoning thousands of its customers abroad, including in Bulgaria.
Recently another agency – Roza Vetrov Mir also went out of business and left 134 customers abroad.
According to ITAR-TASS, Expo Tour currently has no clients abroad.
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers Stage Protest to Demand Separate Tourism Ministry
- » Every Third Bulgarian Tourist to Spend September Holidays in Greece
- » Two Russian Tour Firms’ Clients Stranded Abroad to Be Back Home Soon
- » Yet Another Russian Touroperator Goes Bankrupt
- » Russian Tour Operator Solvex-Tourne Suspends Activities
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Sector Expects 10% Decline in 2014