Another Russian Touroperator Goes Bankrupt
The Russian touroperator Expo Tour said its stop activities due to problems with a Black Sea cruise, reports ITAR-TASS.
This is the third Russian touroperator that goes out of business this month. - In mid-July one of the oldest Russian tourist agencies – Neva – went bankrupt abandoning thousands of its customers abroad, including in Bulgaria.
Recently another agency – Roza Vetrov Mir also went out of business and left 134 customers abroad.
According to ITAR-TASS, Expo Tour currently has no clients abroad.
- » Bulgarians Complete More Holiday Trips, Excursions Abroad in June
- » Balkan Holidays To Launch Glasgow-Varna Flights Next Summer
- » Bulgarian Couple Hitch-hikes to India in 511 Days
- » Low-Cost Carrier easyJet Launches Sofia-London Stansted Flights in Winter
- » Bulgaria Ranks Among Top 3 Most Popular Destinations for TUI Russia This Summer
- » Early Launch of Struma Highway's Lot 4