Another Russian Touroperator Goes Bankrupt
The Russian touroperator Expo Tour said its stop activities due to problems with a Black Sea cruise, reports ITAR-TASS.
This is the third Russian touroperator that goes out of business this month. - In mid-July one of the oldest Russian tourist agencies – Neva – went bankrupt abandoning thousands of its customers abroad, including in Bulgaria.
Recently another agency – Roza Vetrov Mir also went out of business and left 134 customers abroad.
According to ITAR-TASS, Expo Tour currently has no clients abroad.
- » Sofia Hosts 33rd Edition of Holiday & Spa International Tourist Fair
- » Revenues from Short-term Accommodation Increased in Bulgaria in December 2015
- » Bulgaria Leads in Early Bookings for Summer 2016 at TUI Russia
- » Two Bulgarian Resorts Rank Among Ten Cheapest Destinations for Russian Tourists
- » Bulgaria's Koprivshtitsa Ranks Among 30 Most Beautiful Towns in Europe
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Increased by 15.4 % Y/Y in December 2015