Petrol Engine Cars – Most Popular in Bulgaria
The cars with petrol engines are most popular in Bulgaria, shows a survey of the Interior Ministry on the number and type of registered cars as of July 1, quoted by BTA.
Their number is 1 752 690. Next are diesel engine cars – 1 001 141. Petrol engines, adapted to run on propane gas, are 153 998.
Hybrid cars on diesel and electricity are 25 and on petrol and electricity – 718. The electromobiles are 114.
The total number of registered cars in Bulgaria is 3 769 117. Of them, 68% are 15 years or older. New cars – five years or less, are just 3.5%.
- » 15-20% Growth in the Village Tourism, Association of Bulgarian Villages
- » 26.5% Increase in Number of Trips Taken by Bulgarians YoY
- » US Coal Departed for Ukraine
- » Peevski: I Have not and Will not Have Anything to do with the Military Industry
- » Romania, Behind Bulgaria and Hungary on Tourist Accommodation Capacity
- » Google's Sweet New Android O Set for Eclipse-Themed Unveil