Petrol Engine Cars – Most Popular in Bulgaria
The cars with petrol engines are most popular in Bulgaria, shows a survey of the Interior Ministry on the number and type of registered cars as of July 1, quoted by BTA.
Their number is 1 752 690. Next are diesel engine cars – 1 001 141. Petrol engines, adapted to run on propane gas, are 153 998.
Hybrid cars on diesel and electricity are 25 and on petrol and electricity – 718. The electromobiles are 114.
The total number of registered cars in Bulgaria is 3 769 117. Of them, 68% are 15 years or older. New cars – five years or less, are just 3.5%.
- » Airlines Fear Wave of Compensation Claims After EU Court Ruling
- » No Expectations of Increase in Fuel Prices in the summer season
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity
- » Mayor of 'Mladost' District in Sofia is Arrested For Receiving a Bribe
- » Sunny Beach Topped a Global Ranking for Destinations that Offer Quality Bargain Vacation
- » Air France Cancels Flights Due to Another Strike Over Pay