Petrol Engine Cars – Most Popular in Bulgaria
The cars with petrol engines are most popular in Bulgaria, shows a survey of the Interior Ministry on the number and type of registered cars as of July 1, quoted by BTA.
Their number is 1 752 690. Next are diesel engine cars – 1 001 141. Petrol engines, adapted to run on propane gas, are 153 998.
Hybrid cars on diesel and electricity are 25 and on petrol and electricity – 718. The electromobiles are 114.
The total number of registered cars in Bulgaria is 3 769 117. Of them, 68% are 15 years or older. New cars – five years or less, are just 3.5%.
- » Bulgarian Mobile Operators to Provide Free Emergency Calls to Motorists
- » China's ICBC Bank Offering Loan to Bulgarian Energy Holding
- » IMF Projects Economic Growth for Bulgaria of 1.7 % in 2015, 1.9 % in 2016
- » Bulgarian Lawmakers Approve New Requirements for Taxi Drivers
- » Bulgaria's Lukoil Neftochim Remains Third Biggest Company in Southeast Europe
- » Swiss-Bulgarian IT Cloud Co Defies Hackers from Around the World