Petrol Engine Cars – Most Popular in Bulgaria
The cars with petrol engines are most popular in Bulgaria, shows a survey of the Interior Ministry on the number and type of registered cars as of July 1, quoted by BTA.
Their number is 1 752 690. Next are diesel engine cars – 1 001 141. Petrol engines, adapted to run on propane gas, are 153 998.
Hybrid cars on diesel and electricity are 25 and on petrol and electricity – 718. The electromobiles are 114.
The total number of registered cars in Bulgaria is 3 769 117. Of them, 68% are 15 years or older. New cars – five years or less, are just 3.5%.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopts Changes to IntMin Act at First Reading
- » No Talks Yet On Gas Hub At Border with Bulgaria, Turkey’s Ambassador Says
- » Bulgaria Is Blameless For South Stream – MP
- » Energy Ministers of Bulgaria, Russia to Discuss South Stream over Phone
- » Minimum Wage in Bulgaria Increases to BGN 380 by Mid-2015
- » BG Online Media Companies File Complaint Against Google