Parliament Passes At First Reading NZOK Budget Update
Bulgaria's outgoing Parliament passed at first reading the update of the National Health Insurance Fund (NZOK) budget on Tuesday afternoon, reports Dnes.bg.
By a vote of 184 “for”, one abstention and null “against”, the MPs from the opposition GERB, the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) and the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) decided to allocate additional BGN 200 M for funding of the state hospitals and BGN 25 M for the NZOK funded medications.
Earlier this month NZOK asked for additional BGN 328 M update to its yearly budget.
- » Seven European Countries Hunting for Bulgarian Doctors
- » Bulgaria's SAC Revokes Fingerprint Identification for Hospital Patients
- » Introduction of Fingerprint Identification in Outpatient Sector Postponed
- » Flu Peak in Bulgaria Expected in April
- » Number of Doctors Leaving Bulgaria 'On Decline' - Ex-Min
- » Bird Flu: 63 Locations of Infections in Bulgaria