Parliament Passes At First Reading NZOK Budget Update
Bulgaria's outgoing Parliament passed at first reading the update of the National Health Insurance Fund (NZOK) budget on Tuesday afternoon, reports Dnes.bg.
By a vote of 184 “for”, one abstention and null “against”, the MPs from the opposition GERB, the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) and the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) decided to allocate additional BGN 200 M for funding of the state hospitals and BGN 25 M for the NZOK funded medications.
Earlier this month NZOK asked for additional BGN 328 M update to its yearly budget.
- » Sofia Hosts 3rd Global Summit for Preemies
- » Bulgarian MPs Keep Health Insurance Contribution at 8%
- » High Blood Pressure Medications Free-of-Charge As Of New Year
- » Bulgaria's SAC Rules Fingerprint Identification in Hospitals Is Not Valid
- » Bulgaria's Health Minister To Be Indicted Over Vaccines Scandal
- » Bulgaria, Romania Sign Agreement on Negotiating Expensive Medicines Discounts