August in Bulgaria: Rain in the West, Sun at the Seaside
August will be rainy in western Bulgaria and warm and sunny at the Black Sea coast, shows the monthly forecast of the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology.
It is expected that the average monthly temperatures in the western parts of the country to be around and below the average, while in the east – above the average.
Throughout the first 20 days of the month the weather in the western parts of the country will be mostly unstable – with rains and thunderstorms in the afternoons, while in the east will be mostly sunny.
Towards the end of August the weather in western Bulgaria would also improve.
- » Nationalists Attack Ukrainian Anti-Night Wolves Demo in Bulgaria's Burgas
- » Rainfall, Winds Expected in Bulgaria on Wednesday
- » Search Team Finds Dead Body of Missing Young Man in Bulgaria’s Maritsa River
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Provides BGN 26 M to Municipalities for Education
- » Body of Girl Found Nearly Month After She Went Missing in Danube River Near Bulgaria's Silistra
- » Man Dies After Pursuit with Police in Bulgaria's Plovdiv