August in Bulgaria: Rain in the West, Sun at the Seaside
August will be rainy in western Bulgaria and warm and sunny at the Black Sea coast, shows the monthly forecast of the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology.
It is expected that the average monthly temperatures in the western parts of the country to be around and below the average, while in the east – above the average.
Throughout the first 20 days of the month the weather in the western parts of the country will be mostly unstable – with rains and thunderstorms in the afternoons, while in the east will be mostly sunny.
Towards the end of August the weather in western Bulgaria would also improve.
- » 61% of Bulgarians Have Not Heard of Armenian Genocide in Ottoman Empire
- » Hundreds Protest, Demand Resignation of Bulgarian Culture Minister
- » EU Grant Sponsors Restoration of Bulgaria's Perperikon
- » Sentimental Swingers to Present New Album in Sofia
- » Ros Rossin's Portrait of Maya Angelou Featured on US Postage Stamp
- » Cities Across Bulgaria-Turkey Border at Odds over Park Name