August in Bulgaria: Rain in the West, Sun at the Seaside
August will be rainy in western Bulgaria and warm and sunny at the Black Sea coast, shows the monthly forecast of the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology.
It is expected that the average monthly temperatures in the western parts of the country to be around and below the average, while in the east – above the average.
Throughout the first 20 days of the month the weather in the western parts of the country will be mostly unstable – with rains and thunderstorms in the afternoons, while in the east will be mostly sunny.
Towards the end of August the weather in western Bulgaria would also improve.
- » Protests Continue over Beating Incident in Bulgaria's Radnevo
- » Bulgarian Prosecutors Seek Permanent Detention for Four Men over Radnevo Beating
- » Protesters Clash with Police Near Roma Areas of Bulgaria's Radnevo
- » Sofia Science Festival to Feature Rosetta Mission's Chief Scientist
- » Heavy Rain, Expected in Bulgaria on Tuesday, Hail Possible
- » Bulgarian Faithful Hold Easter Procession with 'Virgin Mary Icon'