Motorcycle Police to Enforce Traffic Regulations on BG Roads
As of beginning of August Bulgaria's Interior Ministry deploys motorcycle police with speed radars along the country's roads, reports the BNT public broadcaster.
The reason is the increase in heavy traffic accidents – 3600 since the beginning of the year, with 358 victims, which are 50 more deaths, compared to the same period of last year.
- » The Capitalization of Amazon is Over USD 500 Billion
- » Chinese Industry's Profit Rose 19.1 Percent Annually
- » U.S Embassy, Sofia: 'Draft Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia is Historic, Forward-Looking Step'
- » GERB Withdraws Important Amendment to the Judicial Law Limiting Judicial Sector Funding
- » Albanian President: 'We Rely on Bulgaria For Our European Integration'
- » Moody's: The Bulgarian Banking Sector is Improving
If the government really wished to cut road deaths (instead of making money) it would have spent the money driver targeted advertising campaigns to improve driver quality, also on teaching new drivers how to drive correctly and safely.........in fact teaching drivers to actually drive safely would be a great improvement.