Motorcycle Police to Enforce Traffic Regulations on BG Roads
As of beginning of August Bulgaria's Interior Ministry deploys motorcycle police with speed radars along the country's roads, reports the BNT public broadcaster.
The reason is the increase in heavy traffic accidents – 3600 since the beginning of the year, with 358 victims, which are 50 more deaths, compared to the same period of last year.
- » Bulgaria 'Offers Azerbaijan Energy Cooperation Package'
- » Mining Industry Accounts for 5% of Bulgaria’s GDP – Energy Minister
- » Bulgaria’s State-Owned Railway Carrier Sees Its Market Share Shrink to 5.1%
- » Bulgaria’s C-Bank to Replace BGN 2 Banknotes with BGN 2 Coins by end-2015
- » Bulgaria’s Business Climate Improves in August
- » Sofia’s New Integrated Municipal Waste Management System Completed
If the government really wished to cut road deaths (instead of making money) it would have spent the money driver targeted advertising campaigns to improve driver quality, also on teaching new drivers how to drive correctly and safely.........in fact teaching drivers to actually drive safely would be a great improvement.