Chinese Investors Eye Municipal Terrain in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
Chinese investors have showed interest in two municipal terrains in Bulgaria's Plovdiv with a total area of 30 decares, which are located in the city's industrial zone.
The Asian businessmen consider opening manufacturing companies in Plovdiv's Trakia industrial zone, which brings together manufacturing facilities and commercial companies offices, Standart news reports.
The two terrains will be put up for auction, once the City Council approves their sale. One of the properties spreads over an area of 20,317 square meters, and its market value is BGN 858,800. The other terrain is of 11,002 square meters and according to an independent licensed assessor is worth BGN 465,000.
Plovdiv municipality has about 300 decares of land located in the industrial zone aiming to attract investors in order to create new jobs.
- » Computer Problems Cause Flight Delays: British Airways
- » Pope Francis Sends Message of Health and Prosperity to Bulgarian People
- » Bulgaria's External Debt Lowest as of Decade
- » Parliament Approves Resignation of BSP MP Kiril Dobrev
- » 2 Border Officers Detained in Operation Against Illegal Migration at Sofia Airport
- » Dimitar Margaritov, CPC: Dropping of Roaming Should not Affect Tariffs of Mobile Operators