Chinese Investors Eye Municipal Terrain in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
Chinese investors have showed interest in two municipal terrains in Bulgaria's Plovdiv with a total area of 30 decares, which are located in the city's industrial zone.
The Asian businessmen consider opening manufacturing companies in Plovdiv's Trakia industrial zone, which brings together manufacturing facilities and commercial companies offices, Standart news reports.
The two terrains will be put up for auction, once the City Council approves their sale. One of the properties spreads over an area of 20,317 square meters, and its market value is BGN 858,800. The other terrain is of 11,002 square meters and according to an independent licensed assessor is worth BGN 465,000.
Plovdiv municipality has about 300 decares of land located in the industrial zone aiming to attract investors in order to create new jobs.
- » Bulgarian President Calls for Starting EU's Energy Union From Balkans
- » ThyssenKrupp Considers Expanding Its Business in Bulgaria
- » Russia Is Strategic Partner in Tourism for Bulgaria, Angelkova Tells TASS
- » Free Map of Wine Routes Guides Tourists in Bulgaria's Melnik Region
- » Bulgarian GDP in Last Quarter of 2015 Increased by 3.1 % Y/Y
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Voted 3rd in European Best Destinations Ranking