Dangerous WWII Bomb Found at Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
A bomb disposal unit in Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Bourgas has destroyed a dangerous WWII aerial bomb which was found by accident at the beach.
A diver has discovered the ammunition in the sea, at a depth of 2 meters, about 4 meters away from the rocks in Kraymorie district, Darik news reports.
The explosive device was found to be an AO-10 fragmentation bomb, heavily corroded and therefore very hazardous. It was taken out of the water by a team of divers, and then it was carefully transported to a nearby military establishment.
The WWII bomb was destroyed in a specially equipped military range.
- » Bulgaria is First in the EU by the Number of Women Working in the IT Sector
- » A Man Drowned in the Struma River
- » Bulgarian Helsinki Committee: The Protection of Human Rights in Bulgaria is Getting Worse
- » WhatsApp Raises the Minimum Age For Use in the EU
- » Official Catalog of 2017 Bulgarian Archaeology Exhibition Released by Bulgaria's National Institute and Museum of Archaeology
- » Meteorologists are Protesting About the Distribution of 2018 Subsidy