Dangerous WWII Bomb Found at Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
A bomb disposal unit in Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Bourgas has destroyed a dangerous WWII aerial bomb which was found by accident at the beach.
A diver has discovered the ammunition in the sea, at a depth of 2 meters, about 4 meters away from the rocks in Kraymorie district, Darik news reports.
The explosive device was found to be an AO-10 fragmentation bomb, heavily corroded and therefore very hazardous. It was taken out of the water by a team of divers, and then it was carefully transported to a nearby military establishment.
The WWII bomb was destroyed in a specially equipped military range.
- » An International Team of Veterinarians Examines the Lions in Razgrad
- » New Automated Ticketing System in Varna's Public Transport
- » Global Climate Change is Now Affecting Bulgarian Raspberry Yield
- » 5 Tips for Shopping on Black Friday
- » A Child Named Anıl was Recorded in the Passport as Anal, Parents are Shocked!
- » The Constitutional Court of Italy has Voted for Mandatory Vaccines