Bulgaria to Promote Jams, Canned Vegetables in Russia, UAE
Bulgaria's State Fund Agriculture and the Fruits and Vegetables Processors Union have signed a contract for the promotion of local products in Russia and the United Arab Emirates.
The three-year project under the Promotional Programs scheme seeks to increase the consumption of Bulgarian lyutenitsa (a sort of a vegetable relish), canned tomatoes, roasted vegetables, jam and rose hip jam in Russia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the State Fund Agriculture informs.
The value of the project is EUR 3,759,660. Half of the funding has been granted by the European Union, 30% comes from national co-financing, while 20% has been provided by the Union of Fruits and Vegetable Processors.
- » Energy Ministers of Bulgaria, Russia to Discuss South Stream over Phone
- » Minimum Wage in Bulgaria Increases to BGN 380 by Mid-2015
- » BG Online Media Companies File Complaint Against Google
- » Bulgaria, Serbia to Speed Up Work on Gas Interconnection Grid
- » Russian Companies Still Deliver Pipes for South Stream to Bulgaria – Vedomosti
- » Government to Discuss New Bank Law