Bulgaria to Promote Jams, Canned Vegetables in Russia, UAE
Bulgaria's State Fund Agriculture and the Fruits and Vegetables Processors Union have signed a contract for the promotion of local products in Russia and the United Arab Emirates.
The three-year project under the Promotional Programs scheme seeks to increase the consumption of Bulgarian lyutenitsa (a sort of a vegetable relish), canned tomatoes, roasted vegetables, jam and rose hip jam in Russia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the State Fund Agriculture informs.
The value of the project is EUR 3,759,660. Half of the funding has been granted by the European Union, 30% comes from national co-financing, while 20% has been provided by the Union of Fruits and Vegetable Processors.
- » Bulgarian Hotel, Restaurant Owners Urge Eased Visa Regime for Russian Tourists
- » Sofia Airport to Become Accessible by Underground from April 2
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister Expects New Governor of Bulgarian National Bank by end-April
- » Bulgarian Project Company for Oil Pipeline Burgas-Alexandroupolis Welcomes New CEO
- » Bulgaria’s Gross External Debt at EUR 39 B in end-January
- » Bulgaria Repays EUR 1.5 B Bridge Loan