Bulgaria to Promote Jams, Canned Vegetables in Russia, UAE
Bulgaria's State Fund Agriculture and the Fruits and Vegetables Processors Union have signed a contract for the promotion of local products in Russia and the United Arab Emirates.
The three-year project under the Promotional Programs scheme seeks to increase the consumption of Bulgarian lyutenitsa (a sort of a vegetable relish), canned tomatoes, roasted vegetables, jam and rose hip jam in Russia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the State Fund Agriculture informs.
The value of the project is EUR 3,759,660. Half of the funding has been granted by the European Union, 30% comes from national co-financing, while 20% has been provided by the Union of Fruits and Vegetable Processors.
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Confident about Belene Privatization
- » China 'Interested in Bulgaria's Belene Nuclear Plant'
- » Bulgaria 'Should Promote Itself as All-Year-Round Destination'
- » EU Energy Ministers Seeking New Rules on Gas Supplies
- » Nuclear Decommissioning Conference in Sofia Due This Week
- » Fitch Affirms Bulgaria's BBB- Rating