Greek Civil Servants to Stage Strike in Athens
Greek civil servants will go on strike in the capital city of Athens from 11 am until the end of the workday, Monday.
They will gather in front of the Court of Appeal, which is to rule on a previous judgement today, having declared strikes in the public sector unlawful, Bulgarian National Radio reports.
Government officials in Greece protest against a new system for the attestation of candidates for holding positions in the public administration.
The civil servants urge their colleagues to oppose the government attempts to criminalize employee and collective strikes.
- » Macron Launches Drive to Boost French Language Around World
- » Israel Admits 2007 Syrian 'Nuclear Reactor' Strike for First Time
- » “I am Prepared to Go to Prison if Belgium Decides to Extradite Me,” says Puigdemont
- » The Japanese Government Supported a Project for the Creation of Flying Cars
- » Bulgarian Equipment Started Work on Mars
- » Facebook Loses Nearly $50 Billion In Value