Mountain Auto Rally “Uzana” Cancelled after Fatal Accident
The mountain auto-rally “Uzana” was cancelled after a fatal accident on Saturday.
During a training session on Saturday afternoon, Yordan Milarov, a driver from Gabrovo’s ARA Motor Sport club, had a serious car crash.
The incident happened in a middle section of the track, according to reports of Darik radio. Milarov lost control of the vehicle at a turn and hit a rock.
Milarov died at a hospital in Gabrovo where he had been received with a serious head trauma.
All participants in the auto rally gathered at the start at 11 am on Sunday to pay their last respects to Milarov.
The flag at the Gabrovo Municipality flies at half-staff.
- » Special Olympics Athletes Back From Austria with 9 Medals
- » Stefka Kostadinova Re-Elected As BOC Chairwoman
- » Daniel Ivanov-Aoiyama With 3rd Consecutive Victory in Osaka
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Squanders 4 Match Balls at Indian Wells
- » Bulgarian Stanimir Belomazhev Achieves Historical gold
- » Levski-CSKA Football Game Affects Sofia Traffic