Mountain Auto Rally “Uzana” Cancelled after Fatal Accident
The mountain auto-rally “Uzana” was cancelled after a fatal accident on Saturday.
During a training session on Saturday afternoon, Yordan Milarov, a driver from Gabrovo’s ARA Motor Sport club, had a serious car crash.
The incident happened in a middle section of the track, according to reports of Darik radio. Milarov lost control of the vehicle at a turn and hit a rock.
Milarov died at a hospital in Gabrovo where he had been received with a serious head trauma.
All participants in the auto rally gathered at the start at 11 am on Sunday to pay their last respects to Milarov.
The flag at the Gabrovo Municipality flies at half-staff.
- » Greek PAOK Signs Bulgarian Striker Dimitar Berbatov
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Defeats Australia's Ebden to Progress to 2nd Round of US Open
- » Bulgarian Mountain Runner Sets New Record on Completing Kom-Emine Hike
- » Bulgaria’s Ivet lalova-Collio Comes 7th in 200m World Final
- » Serie A Newcomer Signs Bulgarian Winger Aleksandar Tonev
- » Bulgaria’s Ivet Lalova-Collio Books Spot in Women’s 200m Final in Beijing