Mountain Auto Rally “Uzana” Cancelled after Fatal Accident
The mountain auto-rally “Uzana” was cancelled after a fatal accident on Saturday.
During a training session on Saturday afternoon, Yordan Milarov, a driver from Gabrovo’s ARA Motor Sport club, had a serious car crash.
The incident happened in a middle section of the track, according to reports of Darik radio. Milarov lost control of the vehicle at a turn and hit a rock.
Milarov died at a hospital in Gabrovo where he had been received with a serious head trauma.
All participants in the auto rally gathered at the start at 11 am on Sunday to pay their last respects to Milarov.
The flag at the Gabrovo Municipality flies at half-staff.
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Starts Wimbledon with Convincing Win against Delbonis
- » Bulgaria Finishes 27th at First European Games after Claiming Ten Medals
- » Bulgaria's Volleyball Team Scores Another Victory against Cuba
- » Bulgaria Grabs Silver after Losing Men's Volleyball Final in Baku
- » Bulgaria's Stoevi Sisters Claim Gold at Women's Doubles Badminton in Baku
- » Bulgaria Defeats Cuba in Volleyball World League Match