Mountain Auto Rally “Uzana” Cancelled after Fatal Accident
The mountain auto-rally “Uzana” was cancelled after a fatal accident on Saturday.
During a training session on Saturday afternoon, Yordan Milarov, a driver from Gabrovo’s ARA Motor Sport club, had a serious car crash.
The incident happened in a middle section of the track, according to reports of Darik radio. Milarov lost control of the vehicle at a turn and hit a rock.
Milarov died at a hospital in Gabrovo where he had been received with a serious head trauma.
All participants in the auto rally gathered at the start at 11 am on Sunday to pay their last respects to Milarov.
The flag at the Gabrovo Municipality flies at half-staff.
- » Hard win for Bulgarian volleyball team after five-set battle
- » Expected loss for Bulgaria from Brazil
- » World Famous Footballers Arrive in Sofia for All Stars 2017 Charity Match
- » Bulgaria Scores Prestigious Victory Against Olympix Champion Brazil in World Volleyball League
- » Bulgarian Children Who Overcame Cancer Won 17 Medals at Athletic Event in Moscow
- » Ivet Lalova-Collio Places 4th in Marseilles