Mountain Auto Rally “Uzana” Cancelled after Fatal Accident
The mountain auto-rally “Uzana” was cancelled after a fatal accident on Saturday.
During a training session on Saturday afternoon, Yordan Milarov, a driver from Gabrovo’s ARA Motor Sport club, had a serious car crash.
The incident happened in a middle section of the track, according to reports of Darik radio. Milarov lost control of the vehicle at a turn and hit a rock.
Milarov died at a hospital in Gabrovo where he had been received with a serious head trauma.
All participants in the auto rally gathered at the start at 11 am on Sunday to pay their last respects to Milarov.
The flag at the Gabrovo Municipality flies at half-staff.
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov To Play at Sofia ATP Tour Event
- » Coach of Bulgaria's Levski PFC Quits Team
- » Juan Martin del Potro Defeats Bulgaria's Dimitrov in Stockholm
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Reaches Stockholm Semi-Finals
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Reaches Stockholm Quarter Finals
- » Ludogorets Suffers Heavy Defeat from Arsenal in London