2 Killed, 5 Wounded in Car Accident Near Varna
Two people were killed and five were injured in a car accident at the Hemus highway entrance of Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Varna, said the first aid Varna chief Maya Rasheva.
The two victims are a young man and woman. The five injured are in heavy condition and were taken to the Varna St. Ana hospital. Among them are the drivers of the car and the van that collided on Saturday morning, as well as two women, including a mother and her child.
The traffic in the area is still disrupted.
This is yet another deadly traffic accident for the last 24 hours.
Early on Saturday morning two young men, aged 18 and 22 died, when the car they were travelling in, collided with a tree near Razgrad. The driver, who does not have a license, got away with bruises. The test showed 1.67 per mil alcohol content in his blood.
On Friday afternoon four teenagers died when their car collided with a water tank, parked by the road near Karnobat.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Boosts Healthcare Budget with BGN 100 M
- » Bulgarian TPP Carries Highest Pollution Cost in Europe
- » Google, bTV 'Best Brands in Bulgaria'
- » Bulgaria Deputy PM Calls for Minumum Wage Increase in 2015
- » UNHCR Calls on Bulgarians to "See Refugees Through Different Eyes"
- » Traffic Police Will Not Pull Over Motorists Unless Necessary