Police Steps Up Presence on Major Bulgarian Roads
During the weekend security police will take extra measures for improving road safety on the major roads and highways across Bulgaria, said the Interior Ministry.
The reason is the expected increase in traffic between the Kalotina – Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoints and along the Ruse-Sofia-Kulata roads.
The measures include speeding up of border control procedures and increased police presence in the rest areas along the roads. Police will strictly enforce the speed limits, overtaking and use of breakdown lanes rules.
- » Code Yellow Warning Issued Over Heavy Rain in 18 Bulgarian Districts
- » 3 People Dead, 23 Injured in Road Accidents During Past Day
- » 100 Bulgarian Books Were Introduced to the Library of Congress in Washington D.C
- » Bulgarian Christians Celebrate Ascension of Christ
- » International Poetry Festival Begins Today in Plovdiv
- » Sofia Disagrees with Putin Claim that Slavonic Alphabet Arrived in Russia From Macedonian Land