Police Steps Up Presence on Major Bulgarian Roads
During the weekend security police will take extra measures for improving road safety on the major roads and highways across Bulgaria, said the Interior Ministry.
The reason is the expected increase in traffic between the Kalotina – Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoints and along the Ruse-Sofia-Kulata roads.
The measures include speeding up of border control procedures and increased police presence in the rest areas along the roads. Police will strictly enforce the speed limits, overtaking and use of breakdown lanes rules.
- » Wildfire Rages Near Bulgaria's Boboshevo
- » Close to 2.5 Million Bulgarians Live Below Poverty Line - Study
- » Monument to Elias Canetti Unveiled in Bulgaria's Ruse
- » Thracian Polearm Among Archaeological Finds in Bulgaria's Perperikon
- » 4-Magnitude Earthquake in Greece Felt in Bulgaria
- » Wildfire Forces Evacuation of 10,000 Campers in southern France