Police Steps Up Presence on Major Bulgarian Roads
During the weekend security police will take extra measures for improving road safety on the major roads and highways across Bulgaria, said the Interior Ministry.
The reason is the expected increase in traffic between the Kalotina – Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoints and along the Ruse-Sofia-Kulata roads.
The measures include speeding up of border control procedures and increased police presence in the rest areas along the roads. Police will strictly enforce the speed limits, overtaking and use of breakdown lanes rules.
- » Just 10% of Disabled in Bulgaria Employed
- » Orban Drives Out Central European University
- » Movies About Claude Mone, Picasso, Joseph Brodsky During This Year 'Master of Art' Festival
- » Bulgaria's SAC Revokes Fingerprint Identification for Hospital Patients
- » MIHALKOVO: the Only Company For Naturally Aerated Water in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Marks World Theater Day with Ikar Awards