Police Steps Up Presence on Major Bulgarian Roads
During the weekend security police will take extra measures for improving road safety on the major roads and highways across Bulgaria, said the Interior Ministry.
The reason is the expected increase in traffic between the Kalotina – Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoints and along the Ruse-Sofia-Kulata roads.
The measures include speeding up of border control procedures and increased police presence in the rest areas along the roads. Police will strictly enforce the speed limits, overtaking and use of breakdown lanes rules.
- » State of Emergency Declared in Bulgaria’s Burgas, Gabrovo, Smolyan
- » Heavy Snow, Rain Cause Chaos Throughout Bulgaria
- » Code Orange Issued in 17 Bulgarian Districts Over First Snow
- » Construction of Sofia's 3rd Metro Line Could Be Delayed Over Appeals
- » Over 15 000 People Not Let Into Bulgaria in 2014
- » Bulgaria's Osam, Vit Rivers Water Levels Increasing Due to Heavy Rains