Two Armed Robberies Committed In Sofia Overnight
Two armed robberies were committed in Sofia overnight, report the Bulgarian-language media.
Around 11 PM on Thursay night a man with a knife robbed a supermarket on Dondukov boulevard in downtown Sofia, meters away from the Government and Presidency buildings.
He made off with around BGN 9000, reports the Bulgarian National Radio.
Around 4 AM on Friday morning an armed masked man with a sidearm robbed a petrol station at the exit of Sofia near Vladaya.
The sum he stole is yet to be established.
- » Bulgarian Police Detain Ten Syrian Illegal Migrants, Alleged Trafficker
- » Sofia Court Freezes Property of Ex Parliament Deputy Speaker worth over BGN 1M
- » Bulgarian Court Issues 1-Year Prison Sentence for Attempted Arson of Dzhumaya Mosque
- » Bulgaria’s Prosecuting Authority Starts Probe Over Bribe Claims of Defense Minister
- » Bulgaria Counter-Terrorism Officer Detained at Border with Turkey
- » Bulgarian Midwife Remains in Detention after Severely Wounding Baby