Two Armed Robberies Committed In Sofia Overnight
Two armed robberies were committed in Sofia overnight, report the Bulgarian-language media.
Around 11 PM on Thursay night a man with a knife robbed a supermarket on Dondukov boulevard in downtown Sofia, meters away from the Government and Presidency buildings.
He made off with around BGN 9000, reports the Bulgarian National Radio.
Around 4 AM on Friday morning an armed masked man with a sidearm robbed a petrol station at the exit of Sofia near Vladaya.
The sum he stole is yet to be established.
- » Plovdiv Appellate Court Upholds Detention of Imam Accused of Preaching Radical Islam
- » Bulgarian Police Busts Group of VAT Fraudsters
- » Bulgarian Customs Seize 2.7 kg Cocaine from Venezuelan Citizen
- » Suspect of Suitcase Murder in Bulgaria Remains in Custody
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Suspects KTB Conservators of Deliberate Mismanagement
- » Specialized Prosecutor’s Office Resubmits Indictment against Businessman Grisha Ganchev