Two Armed Robberies Committed In Sofia Overnight
Two armed robberies were committed in Sofia overnight, report the Bulgarian-language media.
Around 11 PM on Thursay night a man with a knife robbed a supermarket on Dondukov boulevard in downtown Sofia, meters away from the Government and Presidency buildings.
He made off with around BGN 9000, reports the Bulgarian National Radio.
Around 4 AM on Friday morning an armed masked man with a sidearm robbed a petrol station at the exit of Sofia near Vladaya.
The sum he stole is yet to be established.
- » Minister Valentin Radev: Burgas Has Highest Criminality
- » Record Amount of Heroin Seized at Bulgarian-Romanian Border
- » The Man Injured During the Incident in Sofia’s Vitosha District Has His Life in Danger
- » 57-year-old Man Detained For the Murder of Two People in Sofia’s Vitosha District
- » Two Turkish Citizens Arrested for Drug Distribution in Special Police Raid
- » The Virus WannaCry Affected Computers In Sofia and Varna