Two Armed Robberies Committed In Sofia Overnight
Two armed robberies were committed in Sofia overnight, report the Bulgarian-language media.
Around 11 PM on Thursay night a man with a knife robbed a supermarket on Dondukov boulevard in downtown Sofia, meters away from the Government and Presidency buildings.
He made off with around BGN 9000, reports the Bulgarian National Radio.
Around 4 AM on Friday morning an armed masked man with a sidearm robbed a petrol station at the exit of Sofia near Vladaya.
The sum he stole is yet to be established.
- » Bulgaria Charges Seven with Promoting Islamic State, Propagating War
- » Pazardzhik Imam Charged With Membership of War-Propagating Group
- » Five Detained in Pazardzhik Released, Imam Remains Under Arrest
- » Bulgaria Nationalist Leader Volen Siderov Gives Up Immunity
- » Lebanese Police Arrests 'Dangerous' Bulgarian Drug Expert
- » Bulgaria Prosecution 'Subject to Political Pressure' - Chief Prosecutor