Two Armed Robberies Committed In Sofia Overnight
Two armed robberies were committed in Sofia overnight, report the Bulgarian-language media.
Around 11 PM on Thursay night a man with a knife robbed a supermarket on Dondukov boulevard in downtown Sofia, meters away from the Government and Presidency buildings.
He made off with around BGN 9000, reports the Bulgarian National Radio.
Around 4 AM on Friday morning an armed masked man with a sidearm robbed a petrol station at the exit of Sofia near Vladaya.
The sum he stole is yet to be established.
- » ECHR Sentences Bulgaria over Violation of Inmates' Right to Free Speech
- » Bulgarian Defense Ministry Officials under Abeyance Probe
- » Aghan Man Blamed for Bulgarian Flag Desecration to Stay in Custody
- » Nineteen Migrants Indicted in Bulgaria over Harmanli Riots
- » 30% of Women in Bulgaria Victims of Violence
- » 110 Kg of Marijuana Discovered at Danube Bridge 2