GERB Leader Boiko Borisov Returns Mandate
Boiko Borisov, leader of the opposition party GERB, returned the mandate for forming a new Bulgarian government to Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev.
On Friday Plevneliev will give the mandate to the second largest group in Parliament – the Bulgarian Socialist Party. Next on the list is the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS).
According to procedure, after a government resignation, the President has to give mandate for the formation of a new government within the current parliament to all parties present in it, before disbanding the National Assembly, appointing a date for early elections and setting up a caretaker government.
- » Trucks will Pay a Toll Tax on About 55% of the Country's Roads
- » Further € 109 m Will Be Invested in Border Region between Bulgaria and Romania
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body