GERB Leader Boiko Borisov Returns Mandate
Boiko Borisov, leader of the opposition party GERB, returned the mandate for forming a new Bulgarian government to Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev.
On Friday Plevneliev will give the mandate to the second largest group in Parliament – the Bulgarian Socialist Party. Next on the list is the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS).
According to procedure, after a government resignation, the President has to give mandate for the formation of a new government within the current parliament to all parties present in it, before disbanding the National Assembly, appointing a date for early elections and setting up a caretaker government.
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country