GERB Leader Boiko Borisov Returns Mandate
Boiko Borisov, leader of the opposition party GERB, returned the mandate for forming a new Bulgarian government to Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev.
On Friday Plevneliev will give the mandate to the second largest group in Parliament – the Bulgarian Socialist Party. Next on the list is the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS).
According to procedure, after a government resignation, the President has to give mandate for the formation of a new government within the current parliament to all parties present in it, before disbanding the National Assembly, appointing a date for early elections and setting up a caretaker government.
- » Bulgaria Marks 114th Anniversary of Ilinden Uprising
- » All Passengers of 'Bulgaria Air' are Waiting for More Than 15 hours For Flight to Frankfurt
- » No Injured Bulgarians in the Terror Attack in Barcelona
- » No Evidence of Infected Eggs and Products With Fipronil on Bulgarian Market
- » Prosecutor’s Office Inspects Noise Levels at Black Sea Resorts
- » Bulgaria will Collect BGN 1.5b per Year From Cargo Vehicles with the New Toll System