Bulgarian Police Is Looking For A German Citizen
Bulgarian police is looking for a German citizen who went missing in Varna two weeks ago, according to the Interior Ministry website.
The 28-year-old Lars Joachim Mittank, from Berlin, was last seen at the Varna airport on July 8.
According to the police, he arrived with an organised group on June 30 in Varna, but due to an accident did not board the return flight on July 7.
Mittank is 180 cm tall, with normal build, longish face, blond short hair. He was wearing a yellow t-shirt and brown shorts.
The police is asking for any information on the man. It can be given either on the 112 emergency telephone number or in the nearest police station.
- » Refugee Center in Bulgaria’s Kovatchevtsi Faces Closure
- » Sofia City Courts Acquits Activists For Painting Monument
- » Archaeological Excavations At Perperikon To Continue Next Year
- » Sofia History Museum To Host European Heritage Days
- » Sofia Metro To Reach Airport In April
- » Photo From Bulgarians' 2013 Protests Featured In Hollywood Film