Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova Does Not Want to Be a Minister
Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova said she does not want to become a minister in an eventual future GERB government.
“I have many things to do for Sofia,” she told the BNT public broadcaster. “My responsibility to the Sofia residents is clear and I must fulfil my duties.”
According to her, all politicians must draw their conclusions from the events in the past year and take their decisions openly and be able to stand behind them and face the consequences of their actions.
She added she hoped that the upcoming elections in October will be honest and with a high voter turnout.
- » Bulgaria's Election Officials Play Down Machine Voting Failure
- » Electronic Voting Scrapped in Bulgaria's Snap Election
- » Bulgaria's Vice President 'Cannot Give Up Party Overnight'
- » Bulgaria's Ex IntMin Secretary Denies Using Office for Political Appointments
- » NY Times: In Bulgaria, a Businessman Who Talks (and Acts) Like Trump
- » Bulgaria's Election Commission Delays Decision on Voting Machines