Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova Does Not Want to Be a Minister
Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova said she does not want to become a minister in an eventual future GERB government.
“I have many things to do for Sofia,” she told the BNT public broadcaster. “My responsibility to the Sofia residents is clear and I must fulfil my duties.”
According to her, all politicians must draw their conclusions from the events in the past year and take their decisions openly and be able to stand behind them and face the consequences of their actions.
She added she hoped that the upcoming elections in October will be honest and with a high voter turnout.
- » Bulgaria Plots to Help Turkey Join the EU in Defiant Stand Against Brussels
- » The Tension Between the United States and Turkey has been Getting Higher
- » The US Government Remains Shutdown after the Senate has not Reached a Consensus on Temporary Funding
- » Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will Take Part in the Foreign Affairs Council Today
- » Tsipras: The Macedonian Nation has Never Existed
- » Agency for Road Infrastructure: The Roads are Clean