Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova Does Not Want to Be a Minister
Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova said she does not want to become a minister in an eventual future GERB government.
“I have many things to do for Sofia,” she told the BNT public broadcaster. “My responsibility to the Sofia residents is clear and I must fulfil my duties.”
According to her, all politicians must draw their conclusions from the events in the past year and take their decisions openly and be able to stand behind them and face the consequences of their actions.
She added she hoped that the upcoming elections in October will be honest and with a high voter turnout.
- » Bulgaria Says Angela Merkel Pledges Support for Its Bid for Additional Help from Frontex
- » Bulgaria’s Top Court Scraps Half of Questions in Referendum Proposed by Slavi's Show
- » Bulgaria Tentatively Approves Anti-Terrorism Bill
- » Bulgaria's Parliament Approves Deputy FinMin as Head of Finance Watchdog
- » Bulgarian MPs to Vote on Anti-Terror Bill
- » Left-wing Parties in Bulgaria Unable to Propose Joint Presidential Nomination - Analyst