Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova Does Not Want to Be a Minister
Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova said she does not want to become a minister in an eventual future GERB government.
“I have many things to do for Sofia,” she told the BNT public broadcaster. “My responsibility to the Sofia residents is clear and I must fulfil my duties.”
According to her, all politicians must draw their conclusions from the events in the past year and take their decisions openly and be able to stand behind them and face the consequences of their actions.
She added she hoped that the upcoming elections in October will be honest and with a high voter turnout.
- » Bulgarian President Reaffirms Support for Ukraine’s European Future
- » Bulgaria Ready to Help Ukraine Build Closer Ties with EU, Borisov Tells Poroshenko
- » Findings from EU Analysis of Bulgarian Prosecution Will be Made Public
- » Bulgaria MPs Pass Revised Anti-Corruption Bill
- » Bulgarian IntMin: Most Powerful Weapon in Countering Terrorism Is Information
- » Bulgarian MPs Approve Montenegro's Accession to NATO