Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova Does Not Want to Be a Minister
Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova said she does not want to become a minister in an eventual future GERB government.
“I have many things to do for Sofia,” she told the BNT public broadcaster. “My responsibility to the Sofia residents is clear and I must fulfil my duties.”
According to her, all politicians must draw their conclusions from the events in the past year and take their decisions openly and be able to stand behind them and face the consequences of their actions.
She added she hoped that the upcoming elections in October will be honest and with a high voter turnout.
- » Bulgaria's Ruling Parties to Seek Consensus on Pension Reform
- » MEP Barekov Withdraws Support from His Group in Bulgarian Parliament
- » Bulgaria FinMin 'Ready to Backtrack' on Pension Reform
- » PM Boyko Borisov: New Gov't 'Restored Bulgaria's European Dignity'
- » Bulgaria President Won’t Veto Contentious Change to Pension Legislation
- » Parliament Passes Pension Insurance Changes amid Bitter Disputes