Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova Does Not Want to Be a Minister
Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova said she does not want to become a minister in an eventual future GERB government.
“I have many things to do for Sofia,” she told the BNT public broadcaster. “My responsibility to the Sofia residents is clear and I must fulfil my duties.”
According to her, all politicians must draw their conclusions from the events in the past year and take their decisions openly and be able to stand behind them and face the consequences of their actions.
She added she hoped that the upcoming elections in October will be honest and with a high voter turnout.
- » NATO Ministers Agree to Beef up Defence Posture on Eastern Flank
- » Bulgaria Plans Deeper Army Involvement in Guarding of Borders
- » Bulgaria MPs Grant National Security Body Right to Process Passengers Flight Data
- » Bulgaria to Use 'All Its Resources' to Support Bokova's UN Candidacy
- » Defence Ministers Expected to Agree on Enhanced NATO Presence in East
- » Bulgaria Nominates UNESCO's Bokova as UN Top Job Candidate