Bulgarian Customs Nab Illicit Cigarettes at Danube Bridge 2
A total of 200,000 cigarettes without Bulgarian excise duty have been confiscated by a mobile team of the customs office in Vidin in a joint operation near Danube Bridge 2.
The excise goods were found inside of a vehicle with Bulgarian registration plate headed for Italy.
The contraband cigarettes were seized, and the case is the subject of an investigation.
Bulgaria's customs officers have also seized a total of 98,000 illicit cigarettes at checkpoint Oltomantsi on the Bulgarian – Serbian border, the Customs Agency reported, Thursday.
The cigarettes were hidden inside of a vehicle, the driver of which was a Bulgarian citizen.
- » Court to Sit on Pazardzhik 'Radical' Imam's Detention
- » Prosecution To Demand Permanent Arrest For 7 Detained In Pazardzhik
- » Detained Imam Ahmed Musa 'Dreamed Bulgaria Could Wave IS Flag'
- » Bulgaria Charges Seven with Promoting Islamic State, Propagating War
- » Pazardzhik Imam Charged With Membership of War-Propagating Group
- » Five Detained in Pazardzhik Released, Imam Remains Under Arrest