Algerian Plane with 110 Passengers On Board Goes Missing
A flight of Algeria's national airline, Air Algerie, has disappeared from radar en route from Burkina Faso to Algiers, Thursday.
Contact with flight AH5017 was lost about 50 minutes after take-off from Ouagadougou, the airline said, as quoted by Algeria's state news agency.
The passenger aircraft which had 110 passengers and six crew members on board was last seen at 01:55 GMT, the BBC reports.
Air Algerie has launched an emergency plan in keeping with aviation procedures, the officials said.
The plane is chartered from Spanish airline Swiftair.
- » Romania Finalizes Draft of Judiciary Overhaul Criticized by EU
- » Recep Erdogan: 'All Countries Located Close to Turkey are Part of Its Interests'
- » May Might Leave Next Stage of Brexit Bill Until Next Month
- » The European Commission Has Prepared a Series of New Measures Against Terrorism
- » Australia Risks Humanitarian Crisis Over Asylum
- » Russian, Israeli Leaders Discuss Iran Nuclear Program, Syria, Iraq