Algerian Plane with 110 Passengers On Board Goes Missing
A flight of Algeria's national airline, Air Algerie, has disappeared from radar en route from Burkina Faso to Algiers, Thursday.
Contact with flight AH5017 was lost about 50 minutes after take-off from Ouagadougou, the airline said, as quoted by Algeria's state news agency.
The passenger aircraft which had 110 passengers and six crew members on board was last seen at 01:55 GMT, the BBC reports.
Air Algerie has launched an emergency plan in keeping with aviation procedures, the officials said.
The plane is chartered from Spanish airline Swiftair.
- » EU Says United Ireland Would Be Automatic Full Member
- » EU Leaders Negotiating Common Position On Brexit
- » Turkish Authorities Block Access to Wikipedia
- » Germany Rejects Demands to Halt Turkey's Bid to Join the European Union
- » Minimum Pension in Slovenia Reaches EUR 500
- » Angry Nationalists Storm Macedonian Parliament