Algerian Plane with 110 Passengers On Board Goes Missing
A flight of Algeria's national airline, Air Algerie, has disappeared from radar en route from Burkina Faso to Algiers, Thursday.
Contact with flight AH5017 was lost about 50 minutes after take-off from Ouagadougou, the airline said, as quoted by Algeria's state news agency.
The passenger aircraft which had 110 passengers and six crew members on board was last seen at 01:55 GMT, the BBC reports.
Air Algerie has launched an emergency plan in keeping with aviation procedures, the officials said.
The plane is chartered from Spanish airline Swiftair.
- » Brazilian Prisoners Took the Guards as Hostages
- » Tillerson Admitted There Could be Introduction of New Sanctions Against Russia
- » The Polish Embassy in Tel Aviv was Vandalised with Drawn Swastikas
- » Romanian Influx Surprises Canada
- » Saudi Arabia has Finally Allowed Women to have their Own Business
- » Syria: Turkey Hit Afrin with Chemical Projectiles