Taiwan Plane Crash Leaves over 40 Dead
A TransAsia Airways passenger plane with 54 passengers on board crashed after a failed emergency landing in Taiwan.
More than 40 people are feared dead, with CNN announcing a death toll of 45 on the basis of reports of Taiwan's Central News Agency.
ABC News informs that the plane crash claimed 51 lives and left 7 injured.
The plane had 54 passengers and 4 crew members on board.
The aircraft crashed near Magong airport on the Penghu Island late on Wednesday.
- » Women Serving in Turkish Army Allowed To Wear Islamic Headdress
- » Tension Between Greece, Turkey in Aegean Sea
- » EU To Put End To Tax Avoidance by MNCs
- » Juncker: Great Britain Will Pay Stiff Price for Brexit
- » First Express Train from Istanbul Arrives in Sofia
- » 3 EU Countries Demand That Lower-Quality Foods Not Be Sold in Eastern Europe