Taiwan Plane Crash Leaves over 40 Dead
A TransAsia Airways passenger plane with 54 passengers on board crashed after a failed emergency landing in Taiwan.
More than 40 people are feared dead, with CNN announcing a death toll of 45 on the basis of reports of Taiwan's Central News Agency.
ABC News informs that the plane crash claimed 51 lives and left 7 injured.
The plane had 54 passengers and 4 crew members on board.
The aircraft crashed near Magong airport on the Penghu Island late on Wednesday.
- » 'Clear' That UK Bomber Was Part of a Network
- » UK Police: 23-Year-Old Man Arrested Over Manchester Attack
- » Manchester Arena explosion: Children Among 22 Killed by Suicide Bomber After Ariana Grande Concert
- » Ariana Grande Concert: Deaths After Reported Blast
- » Erdogan Elected Leader of Turkey's Ruling Party
- » Theresa May: 'No time to Waste' as Brexit Talks Will Start Just 11 Days After the Election'