Taiwan Plane Crash Leaves over 40 Dead
A TransAsia Airways passenger plane with 54 passengers on board crashed after a failed emergency landing in Taiwan.
More than 40 people are feared dead, with CNN announcing a death toll of 45 on the basis of reports of Taiwan's Central News Agency.
ABC News informs that the plane crash claimed 51 lives and left 7 injured.
The plane had 54 passengers and 4 crew members on board.
The aircraft crashed near Magong airport on the Penghu Island late on Wednesday.
- » Tensions Rise on Aegean Islands as Migrants Continue to Arrive
- » North Korea Warns Threats a 'Big Miscalculation' in Letter to Australia Lawmakers
- » EU Leaders Talk up Iran Nuclear Deal Hoping to Save it From Trump
- » UN Tells China to Release Human Rights Activists and Pay Them Compensation
- » Russia's Putin Calls For Gradual Reform of U.N.
- » Turkey-Europe Tensions High as EU Summit Opens