Taiwan Plane Crash Leaves over 40 Dead
A TransAsia Airways passenger plane with 54 passengers on board crashed after a failed emergency landing in Taiwan.
More than 40 people are feared dead, with CNN announcing a death toll of 45 on the basis of reports of Taiwan's Central News Agency.
ABC News informs that the plane crash claimed 51 lives and left 7 injured.
The plane had 54 passengers and 4 crew members on board.
The aircraft crashed near Magong airport on the Penghu Island late on Wednesday.
- » Angela Merkel Severely Criticized Countries Unwilling to Accept More Refugees
- » Czech Republic Refuses to Admit Refugees from Turkey
- » German Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel Criticizes Merkel's Migration Policy
- » Germany Expects No More than 300 Refugees By End Year
- » Alexis Tsipras: EU is Sleepwalker, Closing In on the Abyss
- » Hungary Proposes to Send Police to Help Serbia Guard Borders against Migrants