Bulgaria Tops Global Spam-Per-Person Chart
Bulgaria ranks as the country receiving the biggest amount of spam per person in Q2, 2014, according to UK-based software security company Sophos.
The US sent the largest amount of spam in the second quarter of 2014, at 24% of the total, according to the survey.
France and China rank second and third in the "Spampionship chart" but their shares are substantially lower, at 6.7% and 6.2%, respectively.
Fourth place goes to Italy with 5.2%.
Bulgaria tops the chart showing the level of spam per person among countries with a population of over 300 000.
In 2013, Belarus topped the ranking by per-capita spam with a level ranging from 4x to nearly 30x that of the US.
Belarus has given up first place to Bulgaria, with both those countries coming in at about 2x the US figure, according to the survey of the company.
- » Thousands Protest in Paris Against the Labor Reform of Macron
- » The Mountain Service Saved a Man in the Troyan Balkan
- » After the Earthquakes in Mexico, a Volcano Erupted
- » Acid Attack in London, Six People have Suffered
- » NIMH: Cold Weather with Temperatures of up to 18-23°, in Sofia Around 18°
- » Astronomical Autumn Arrives in Bulgaria