Bulgaria Tops Global Spam-Per-Person Chart
Bulgaria ranks as the country receiving the biggest amount of spam per person in Q2, 2014, according to UK-based software security company Sophos.
The US sent the largest amount of spam in the second quarter of 2014, at 24% of the total, according to the survey.
France and China rank second and third in the "Spampionship chart" but their shares are substantially lower, at 6.7% and 6.2%, respectively.
Fourth place goes to Italy with 5.2%.
Bulgaria tops the chart showing the level of spam per person among countries with a population of over 300 000.
In 2013, Belarus topped the ranking by per-capita spam with a level ranging from 4x to nearly 30x that of the US.
Belarus has given up first place to Bulgaria, with both those countries coming in at about 2x the US figure, according to the survey of the company.
- » Bulgaria Ranks 2nd Worldwide In Terms Of Deats Due To Air Pollution
- » Pioneering Maritime Archaeology in Black Sea
- » Bulgaria's Education System Faces Severe Cadre Crisis Due To Retirement of Teachers
- » Bulgarian Union of Banat Leader Nikolai Mirkovic Passes Away
- » Bulgarian PM, Azerbaijan's First Lady Unveil Renovated Historical Site
- » 10% of Sofia Univeristy Places Remain Vacant After Third-Round Admission