Bulgaria Tops Global Spam-Per-Person Chart
Bulgaria ranks as the country receiving the biggest amount of spam per person in Q2, 2014, according to UK-based software security company Sophos.
The US sent the largest amount of spam in the second quarter of 2014, at 24% of the total, according to the survey.
France and China rank second and third in the "Spampionship chart" but their shares are substantially lower, at 6.7% and 6.2%, respectively.
Fourth place goes to Italy with 5.2%.
Bulgaria tops the chart showing the level of spam per person among countries with a population of over 300 000.
In 2013, Belarus topped the ranking by per-capita spam with a level ranging from 4x to nearly 30x that of the US.
Belarus has given up first place to Bulgaria, with both those countries coming in at about 2x the US figure, according to the survey of the company.
- » Environment Ministry Warns of Heavy Downpours Throughout Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Doctors, Teachers Suffer Highest Levels of Work Related Stress
- » Japanese Drummers Yamato To Perform In Sofia Again
- » London Heathrow Cancels 10% of Flights over Hurricane Gonzalo
- » Archaeologists Unearth Bronze Belt Of Bulgar Warrior
- » Fashion Designer Oscar de la Renta Dead At 82