Government Postpones Agreement With Westinghouse For Successors
Bulgaria's Government left the signing of the agreement on the new unit of the Kozloduy NPP with the US company Westinghouse to their successors, report Bulgarian-language media.
“The decision on the nomination of Bulgaria's European Commissioner is also left to the next government,” said vice PM Daniela Bobeva at a news conference after Wednesday's government session.
She told journalists that the ministers discussed the project for the new Kozloduy unit, but agreed that the next government will have to confirm the support for the project and only then to sign an agreement, which, in Bobeva's words was worth USD 5 B.
- » Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge Will be Temporarily Closed
- » No Agreement on Role of Proposed Anticorruption Body
- » About 30% of Children in Refugee Centers go to School
- » BGN 80 Million is the Budget for Road Cleaning during the Winter
- » Bulgaria Media Still Under Political Pressure
- » Residents of the Mladost Quarter of Sofia Protest Because of Lack of Lighting