Government Postpones Agreement With Westinghouse For Successors
Bulgaria's Government left the signing of the agreement on the new unit of the Kozloduy NPP with the US company Westinghouse to their successors, report Bulgarian-language media.
“The decision on the nomination of Bulgaria's European Commissioner is also left to the next government,” said vice PM Daniela Bobeva at a news conference after Wednesday's government session.
She told journalists that the ministers discussed the project for the new Kozloduy unit, but agreed that the next government will have to confirm the support for the project and only then to sign an agreement, which, in Bobeva's words was worth USD 5 B.
- » Filmmaker to Set Up Party on Bulgaria's Independence Day
- » PACE Delegation Arrives on Pre-Electoral Visit to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Interior Ministry Headcount May Increase by 1700
- » Gov't Grants BGN 28 M to Municipalities with Assets in KTB
- » Turkey’s Chief Prosecutor to Arrive in Bulgaria on 3-Day Visit
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Govt Suspends Investment Program of Socialist-Led Cabinet