Government Postpones Agreement With Westinghouse For Successors
Bulgaria's Government left the signing of the agreement on the new unit of the Kozloduy NPP with the US company Westinghouse to their successors, report Bulgarian-language media.
“The decision on the nomination of Bulgaria's European Commissioner is also left to the next government,” said vice PM Daniela Bobeva at a news conference after Wednesday's government session.
She told journalists that the ministers discussed the project for the new Kozloduy unit, but agreed that the next government will have to confirm the support for the project and only then to sign an agreement, which, in Bobeva's words was worth USD 5 B.
- » Telephone Scammers Took Nearly 45,000 Leva from an 80-year-old Woman (Shumen)
- » Train Hit a Bus with Passengers,People Are Injured
- » Again Blockade in Sofia, Closed Streets and Boulevards - See Where
- » The Famous Communist Era Buzludzha Monument is Progressively Collapsing
- » New Scholarships for Sports Students will be Provided by the Bulgarian Government
- » An Intentional Arson of Cars in Burgas; Police Evacuated a Whole Block