Government Postpones Agreement With Westinghouse For Successors
Bulgaria's Government left the signing of the agreement on the new unit of the Kozloduy NPP with the US company Westinghouse to their successors, report Bulgarian-language media.
“The decision on the nomination of Bulgaria's European Commissioner is also left to the next government,” said vice PM Daniela Bobeva at a news conference after Wednesday's government session.
She told journalists that the ministers discussed the project for the new Kozloduy unit, but agreed that the next government will have to confirm the support for the project and only then to sign an agreement, which, in Bobeva's words was worth USD 5 B.
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body
- » Electronic Ticket in Sofia - in 2019
- » Controlled Water Release from Ticha Dam Continues
- » The Cabinet Decides Whether to Grant Easter Supplements to Pensions
- » 7 Years after the Start of the Toll System all Roads will be Repaired