Bulgarian National Bank Reports Increase in Bank Deposits
The Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) reports an increase in business' and households' bank deposits during the last year.
As of the end of June the deposits are nearly BGN 57 B, which marks a 7.2% increase. Households keep 8.5% more in the banks compared to June last year and they have deposited a total of BGN 38.5 B.
Households' credits have only grown 0.3% in a year - as of the end of June they are a little above BGN 18.6 B. The house mortgages are about BGN 9 B, consumer credits are aorund BGN 7 B and mark an increase of almost 1% comapred to June last year.
- » Moody’s: Bulgaria Credit Rating with Stable Outlook
- » Bulgaria's External Debt Lowest as of Decade
- » Total Turnover Index in Transportation and Storage Sector up 2.4% in Q1 2017
- » International Monetary Fund: ‘Bulgaria Needs Further Banking Supervision Strengthening’
- » Accession to Eurozone Remains Top Priority for Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Will Work to Attract More Italian Investors