Bulgarian National Bank Reports Increase in Bank Deposits
The Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) reports an increase in business' and households' bank deposits during the last year.
As of the end of June the deposits are nearly BGN 57 B, which marks a 7.2% increase. Households keep 8.5% more in the banks compared to June last year and they have deposited a total of BGN 38.5 B.
Households' credits have only grown 0.3% in a year - as of the end of June they are a little above BGN 18.6 B. The house mortgages are about BGN 9 B, consumer credits are aorund BGN 7 B and mark an increase of almost 1% comapred to June last year.
- » Finance Ministry Meets with EPIC to Discuss KTB Recovery
- » BNB Welcomes KTB Shareholders' Efforts to Work on Recovery Plan
- » Finance Ministry Reopens 10.5-Year Issue of BGN-Denominated Govt Securities at 3.12% Yield
- » KTB Shareholders Seek Sofia Meeting to Prepare Rescue Plan
- » KTB Can Be Rescued Without Special Law or Public Funds, Experts Agree
- » Corpbank Rescue Options to Be Discussed at BIA