Bulgarian National Bank Reports Increase in Bank Deposits
The Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) reports an increase in business' and households' bank deposits during the last year.
As of the end of June the deposits are nearly BGN 57 B, which marks a 7.2% increase. Households keep 8.5% more in the banks compared to June last year and they have deposited a total of BGN 38.5 B.
Households' credits have only grown 0.3% in a year - as of the end of June they are a little above BGN 18.6 B. The house mortgages are about BGN 9 B, consumer credits are aorund BGN 7 B and mark an increase of almost 1% comapred to June last year.
- » BNB: Deposits Increased By Over 7% in February
- » Foreign Direct Investments in Bulgaria Up By 92% in January
- » ECB: Euro Zone Survey Data Point to Robust First Quarter
- » BNB To Issue Gold Commemorative Epiphany Coin
- » Fewer Bulgarians Become Indebted, Debt Amount Grows
- » Richard Branson will Present Business Lecture in Bulgaria