Bulgarian National Bank Reports Increase in Bank Deposits
The Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) reports an increase in business' and households' bank deposits during the last year.
As of the end of June the deposits are nearly BGN 57 B, which marks a 7.2% increase. Households keep 8.5% more in the banks compared to June last year and they have deposited a total of BGN 38.5 B.
Households' credits have only grown 0.3% in a year - as of the end of June they are a little above BGN 18.6 B. The house mortgages are about BGN 9 B, consumer credits are aorund BGN 7 B and mark an increase of almost 1% comapred to June last year.
- » Bulgarians Abroad Sent BGN 1 B Back Home in 2016
- » Citizen Deposits in Banks Grow by 6.9% Year-on-Year in August 2016
- » Prices of Cigarettes to Go Up in Bulgaria through 2017
- » Cigarette Prices To Increase in 2017
- » Tax Declarations To Be Filed Electronically As Of 2018
- » BNB Reports Positive Balance Of Payments in July