Bulgarian National Bank Reports Increase in Bank Deposits
The Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) reports an increase in business' and households' bank deposits during the last year.
As of the end of June the deposits are nearly BGN 57 B, which marks a 7.2% increase. Households keep 8.5% more in the banks compared to June last year and they have deposited a total of BGN 38.5 B.
Households' credits have only grown 0.3% in a year - as of the end of June they are a little above BGN 18.6 B. The house mortgages are about BGN 9 B, consumer credits are aorund BGN 7 B and mark an increase of almost 1% comapred to June last year.
- » Moody's: The Bulgarian Banking Sector is Improving
- » Greece Returned to the Financial Markets after 3 Year Pause
- » Bulgaria Seized More Than 600,000 Fake Goods at Its Borders for 2016
- » Monthly Inflation of -0.5 in June 2017
- » Bulgaria's Current Account Surplus Drops to 0.2% in 1st 5 Months of 2017
- » Germany Won More than EUR 1 Billion from the Greek Crises