Bulgaria's State Debt Rose by BGN 1 B in June
Bulgaria's state debt as of end of June 2014 has reached EUR 8.11 B, shows the monthly state debt bulletin of the Finance Ministry.
Just within a month (June) it increased by nearly BGN 1 B (EUR 489.2 M).
The main reason for this was the extraordinary floating of state obligations worth BGN 1.228 to provide liquidity to the country's banking sector.
The internal debt in June has reached EUR 4.1292 B (in May it was EUR 3.6323). The foreign debt in June was EUR 3.9867 B (in May it was EUR 3.9944 B).
According to the Finance Ministry as of end of June the state debt was 19.7% of the country's GDP.
- » Bulgarian GDP in Last Quarter of 2015 Increased by 3.1 % Y/Y
- » Over Half of Bulgarians Aged 18+ Rely on Financial Help from Parents - Survey
- » Bulgarian Consumer Confidence Increases - NSI
- » Bulgaria Warns of 18 Unlicensed Investment Intermediaries
- » Bulgaria Reports Prelim BGN 952 M Budget Surplus for January
- » Bulgarian Government Plans to Grant Pensioners BGN 50 M in Easter Bonuses