Bulgaria's State Debt Rose by BGN 1 B in June
Bulgaria's state debt as of end of June 2014 has reached EUR 8.11 B, shows the monthly state debt bulletin of the Finance Ministry.
Just within a month (June) it increased by nearly BGN 1 B (EUR 489.2 M).
The main reason for this was the extraordinary floating of state obligations worth BGN 1.228 to provide liquidity to the country's banking sector.
The internal debt in June has reached EUR 4.1292 B (in May it was EUR 3.6323). The foreign debt in June was EUR 3.9867 B (in May it was EUR 3.9944 B).
According to the Finance Ministry as of end of June the state debt was 19.7% of the country's GDP.
- » Bulgaria Records Budget Surplus of BGN 63.9 M as of End October
- » Parliamentary Committee Approves Bulgaria's 2016 Draft Budget
- » Bulgarian PM Calls on Mayors to Increase Taxes Due to Rising Security Expenditures
- » Bulgaria MPs to Vote on 2016 Budget This Week
- » Bulgarian National Bank Presents New BGN 2 Coin
- » Bulgarian Development Bank to Step up Ties with China’s ICBC