Bulgaria's State Debt Rose by BGN 1 B in June
Bulgaria's state debt as of end of June 2014 has reached EUR 8.11 B, shows the monthly state debt bulletin of the Finance Ministry.
Just within a month (June) it increased by nearly BGN 1 B (EUR 489.2 M).
The main reason for this was the extraordinary floating of state obligations worth BGN 1.228 to provide liquidity to the country's banking sector.
The internal debt in June has reached EUR 4.1292 B (in May it was EUR 3.6323). The foreign debt in June was EUR 3.9867 B (in May it was EUR 3.9944 B).
According to the Finance Ministry as of end of June the state debt was 19.7% of the country's GDP.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Implements KTB Committee
- » IMF Mission Starts Visit to Bulgaria
- » Reuters: Bulgaria to Open Eurobond Sales Roadshow on 16 March
- » Bulgaria Coalition Member Demands FinMin's Resignation over New Debt
- » Bulgaria’s Gross External Debt Exceeded EUR 39.5 B in end-December 2014
- » Bulgaria’s Banking System Posts January Profit of BGN 121 M