Bulgaria's State Debt Rose by BGN 1 B in June
Bulgaria's state debt as of end of June 2014 has reached EUR 8.11 B, shows the monthly state debt bulletin of the Finance Ministry.
Just within a month (June) it increased by nearly BGN 1 B (EUR 489.2 M).
The main reason for this was the extraordinary floating of state obligations worth BGN 1.228 to provide liquidity to the country's banking sector.
The internal debt in June has reached EUR 4.1292 B (in May it was EUR 3.6323). The foreign debt in June was EUR 3.9867 B (in May it was EUR 3.9944 B).
According to the Finance Ministry as of end of June the state debt was 19.7% of the country's GDP.
- » Bulgaria’s Gross Foreign Debt Dips 1.3% Y/Y in May 2016
- » Bulgaria Appoints New Deputy Finance Minister
- » FDI in Bulgaria Falls 34% Y/Y for January-May - C-Bank
- » Bulgaria, Iran to Deepen Economic Ties, Fight Against Tax, Customs Fraud
- » Inspections Along Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast Brought Extra BGN 200 M in Revenues
- » Bulgaria Posts Budget Surplus of 3.1% of GDP for End-May