Class A Office Space Rental Rates in Sofia Record 8.3% Growth Y/Y
Rental rates of class A office space in Sofia have reached EUR 13 per sq.m. in Q1 2014, according to the recent data provided by Colliers International.
The increase is 8.3% compared to the previous six months and on an annual basis, Investor.bg informs citing the company report.
Profitability from office rents in Bulgaria's capital city has remained stable at 9.5%, being commeasurable with the markets of cities such as Tirana, Cairo, Saint Petersburg, and Belgrade. Lower-risk market profitability varies in the range of 3.5% to 4.5%.
European office rental rates growth is unstable, although there is a trend of improvement corresponding to the better prospects for the economy, the latest Colliers International report says.
The most considerable decline is reported by the peripheral markets which have registered the highest profitability in recent years - Dublin, Madrid, Athens, Barcelona and others. A moderate downtrend has been recorded in the cities of Central and Eastern Europe - Bucharest, Budapest, Prague and others.
The downtrend in profitability is expected to continue in the coming months, Investor.bg notes.
- » Victoria Group VM 'to Acquire' Sofia's Five-Star Kempinski Hotel
- » Bulgaria's Dwelling Prices Record Slight Decrease in Q3 2014
- » Construction Production Index Down 1.6% in August
- » Real Estate Prices in Bulgaria See Slight Rise
- » Commercial Property Investment in Bulgaria Up 60% Y/Y in Jan-Sept
- » Sofia, Varna Property Prices Rise, Still Well Below Pre-Crisis Peaks