Racho Ribarov Appointed Honorary Consul of Lithuania to Bulgaria
The Bulgarian government has adopted a decision approving the opening of a consular office of the Republic of Lithuania in Bulgaria.
The Sofia-based consular office is to be headed by an honorary consular official.
The Council of Ministers also agreed to appoint Racho Stefanov Ribarov honorary consul of the Republic of Lithuania in Bulgaria.
The Foreign Ministry of Lithuania believes that Ribarov's activities in his capacity of honorary consul will contribute to the development of bilateral relations in the sphere of tourism and investments and will help increase the number of Lithuanian tourists visiting Bulgaria.
- » Third Straw Poll for UN Top Jop Due on Monday
- » Bulgaria Calls for Enhanced Cooperation to Boost CEE Economies Linking Three Seas
- » Bulgarian Intellectuals Urge Support for Irina Bokova’s Nomination for Top UN Job
- » “We Need More UN’’, Bulgaria’s Irina Bokova Tells RFI
- » Anatoly Makarov Appointed as Russian Ambassador to Bulgaria
- » UN to Hold Next Straw Poll for Top Job on August 29