Racho Ribarov Appointed Honorary Consul of Lithuania to Bulgaria
The Bulgarian government has adopted a decision approving the opening of a consular office of the Republic of Lithuania in Bulgaria.
The Sofia-based consular office is to be headed by an honorary consular official.
The Council of Ministers also agreed to appoint Racho Stefanov Ribarov honorary consul of the Republic of Lithuania in Bulgaria.
The Foreign Ministry of Lithuania believes that Ribarov's activities in his capacity of honorary consul will contribute to the development of bilateral relations in the sphere of tourism and investments and will help increase the number of Lithuanian tourists visiting Bulgaria.
- » No Bulgarian Citizens Hurt in Istanbul Airport Terror Attack – Foreign Ministry
- » Populists Should Bear Consequences of Brexit, Bulgaria's FM Says
- » Bulgaria President Calls on Franco-German Motor to Speed Up after Brexit
- » Bulgarian President to Meet Francois Hollande in Paris
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister, WJC Delegation Discuss Challenges to Regional, Global Security
- » Bulgarian PM Presents Energy Projects to German President