Racho Ribarov Appointed Honorary Consul of Lithuania to Bulgaria
The Bulgarian government has adopted a decision approving the opening of a consular office of the Republic of Lithuania in Bulgaria.
The Sofia-based consular office is to be headed by an honorary consular official.
The Council of Ministers also agreed to appoint Racho Stefanov Ribarov honorary consul of the Republic of Lithuania in Bulgaria.
The Foreign Ministry of Lithuania believes that Ribarov's activities in his capacity of honorary consul will contribute to the development of bilateral relations in the sphere of tourism and investments and will help increase the number of Lithuanian tourists visiting Bulgaria.
- » Bulgaria to Hold Last Event as SEE Cooperation Chair on June 01
- » Daniel Mitov Discussing Migration, EU-Turkey Deal with EP’s Elmar Brok
- » Bulgaria President: 'National Effort' Needed for Bokova's UN Top Job Campaign
- » Bulgaria, Cyprus to Jointly Combat Artifacts Trafficking
- » Irina Bokova Dismisses Allegations of Mismanagement in UNESCO - AFP
- » Bulgaria Presents New Anti-Graft Draft Law before European Envoys