Racho Ribarov Appointed Honorary Consul of Lithuania to Bulgaria
The Bulgarian government has adopted a decision approving the opening of a consular office of the Republic of Lithuania in Bulgaria.
The Sofia-based consular office is to be headed by an honorary consular official.
The Council of Ministers also agreed to appoint Racho Stefanov Ribarov honorary consul of the Republic of Lithuania in Bulgaria.
The Foreign Ministry of Lithuania believes that Ribarov's activities in his capacity of honorary consul will contribute to the development of bilateral relations in the sphere of tourism and investments and will help increase the number of Lithuanian tourists visiting Bulgaria.
- » Turkey: EU Criticisms Have No Value for Us
- » EU, NATO Warn Turkey Against Escalation of Tension
- » Bulgarian MEP, French Ambassador in Spat over Remarks
- » Bulgaria's Election Body Bans Campaign Video Showing Turkish Ambassador
- » Bulgaria Summons Turkish Ambassador over Minister's Campaigning
- » Bulgaria's Ex US Ambassador Says Her Name Involved in Disinformation Scandal