Bulgaria's Dwelling Prices Increase in Q2 2014
The market price index of dwellings in Bulgaria for Q2 of 2014 compared to Q1 of 2014 was 100.3%, that is the average increase of the market prices of the dwellings was 0.3%.
The market price index of dwellings for the second quarter of 2014 in comparison with the corresponding quarter of the previous year was 100.3%, i.e.the average increase of the market prices of the dwellings was 0.3%, according to the latest data released by Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute.
In the second quarter of 2014 compared to the previous one, a price increase has been recorded in 13 district centers. The increase was more considerable in Burgas, Silistra and Shumen – by 1.8%, Plovdiv – by 1.3% and Stara Zagora – by 1.1%.
In 14 district centers and in Sofia district a price decrease has been recorded.
In the second quarter of 2014 the average market price of the dwellings for the whole country was 869.29 BGN/sq. m. The highest ones were the average prices in the following district centers: Sofia – 1 473.67 BGN/sq. m, followed by Varna – 1 366.50 BGN/sq. m and Burgas – 1 130.67BGN/sq. m.
- » Bulgaria 'Great Country for Rest and Stay' - Russian Website
- » Bulgaria’s Agricultural Land Prices Rise 15% in 2014, Rental Prices Up 8%
- » Bulgaria Leads in Rise in Commercial Property Sales in EU in 2014
- » Sofia Dwelling Prices Rose by 3% in 2014
- » Dwelling Prices in Bulgaria Registered Increase at End of 2014
- » Russian-Owned Properties in East Bulgaria Number 500 000