Sofia Central Bus Station Evacuated Over Unattended Luggage
Police have closed off the area around the Central Bus Station in Sofia on Tuesday afternoon, and have evacuated all passengers due to unattended luggage.
The bomb disposal unit was just about to tear the suitcases open when several Asians arrived at the scene explaining that it was their luggage, BGNES reports.
Soon afterwards, traffic in the area has been restored and passengers were allowed to get on the buses. The Asians were detained at a nearby police station where they will be interrogated.
- » Officer Is Fourth Killed in France Terrorist Attack
- » Gunman Shot Dead by French Police After Two Killed in Trèbes Supermarket Hostage Situation (UPDATED)
- » Greek Authorities Seize 11 kg of Heroin at Athens Airport
- » BREAKING NEWS: ISIS Gunman 'Kills Shop Worker' After Taking Hostages at French Supermarket
- » 34 Killed, Including 17 Children, in an Air Strike in Northwestern Syria
- » A 20-year-old Girl was Beaten and Robbed in the Student City District of Sofia