Smartphones, Tablets in Top 5 Purchases On Deferred Payments
Smartphones and tablets are among the items most frequently bought on deferred payment plans in Bulgaria, shows an analysis of the BNP Paribas Personal Finance company.
The sales of smartphones in H1 2014 have increased by 250%, year-on-year, shows the analysis. They have climbed to the third position in the Top 10 Items on Deferred Payments list of BNP Paribas Personal Finance Bulgaria – a survey done for the ninth time.
Tablet sales on deferred payments have increased by 50% over the same period and they have reached the fifth position on the list.
The most wanted item in H1 was a 40-inch 3D LED Full HD smart TV set, which has internet connections and has social media applications and an average price os BGN 840-890. In previous lists the most wanted item was a 32-inch LCD HD ready television set.
The most wanted smartphone had-4 inch display, 16 GB built-in memory, HD resolution, 8 Mpx camera and iOS operating system, with an average price of BGN 1290-1340.
The Top 10 Items on Deferred Payments list included the most sought after products, based on the consumer credit applications filed with the company. The current list is based on 184 000 applications, filed in H1 2014. The number has risen by 30%. More than 60% of the applications were for an item on the Top 10 list.
- » Bulgaria, Romania Sign Joint Declaration on Energy Cooperation
- » Minimum Wage in Bulgaria to Reach EUR 230 in 2017
- » Bulgaria's KTB Officially Slides into Insolvency after Court Ruling
- » Eurostat 'Has Reservations' about Bulgaria's 2014 Deficit Data
- » Bulgaria C-Bank 'Warned Greek-Owned Banks' over Grexit Scenario
- » Foreign Direct Investment in Bulgaria Down 6.9% Y/Y in Jan-Feb 2015