Bulgarian National Tourism Council Adopts New Promotional Strategies
Bulgaria's National Tourism Council (NTCNTC has approved the advertising strategies for Bulgarian tourism, said Deputy Minister of Economy and Energy Branimir Botev, Tuesday.
Botev noted that the participants in the meeting of the NTCNTCwere unanimous in the discussion of all issues.
"The industry is united around the idea that Bulgaria should appear on the international forum and that we should promote the tourism industry in an adequate manner", Botev said as quoted by BGNES.
Botev added that by adopting amendments to its regulations, the National Tourism Council is opening to organizations that can greatly assist in forming strategies and analyses. From now on, the meetings will be attended by the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS) and the Holy Synod, as well.
- » Tourism Minister Expects 1.5 Million Russians to Visit Bulgaria in 2016
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad, Visits of Foreign Residents Rise in October
- » Bulgarian Tourism Industry Feels Modestly Optimistic about Winter Season
- » Go2Balkans Conference to Look for Joint Tourism Promotion in SE Europe
- » Ukraine’s Wind Rose to Start Regular Flights from Kiev to Bulgaria’s Sofia
- » Bulgaria Aims to Boost Brand Awareness of Its Tourism Sector