Bulgarian National Tourism Council Adopts New Promotional Strategies
Bulgaria's National Tourism Council (NTCNTC has approved the advertising strategies for Bulgarian tourism, said Deputy Minister of Economy and Energy Branimir Botev, Tuesday.
Botev noted that the participants in the meeting of the NTCNTCwere unanimous in the discussion of all issues.
"The industry is united around the idea that Bulgaria should appear on the international forum and that we should promote the tourism industry in an adequate manner", Botev said as quoted by BGNES.
Botev added that by adopting amendments to its regulations, the National Tourism Council is opening to organizations that can greatly assist in forming strategies and analyses. From now on, the meetings will be attended by the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS) and the Holy Synod, as well.
- » Bulgaria Launches EU-funded Advertising Campaign to Boost Domestic Tourism
- » Bulgaria, Turkey to Develop Joint Tourism Product
- » Bulgaria to Spend BGN 5.5 M on Advertising Tourism in 2015
- » Govt, Environmentalists Can Reach Joint Decisions on Ski Tourism - Minister
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 120th Anniversary of Tourist Movement
- » Bulgaria to Be Split Into 9 Tourist Regions by End of January