Bulgarian National Tourism Council Adopts New Promotional Strategies
Bulgaria's National Tourism Council (NTCNTC has approved the advertising strategies for Bulgarian tourism, said Deputy Minister of Economy and Energy Branimir Botev, Tuesday.
Botev noted that the participants in the meeting of the NTCNTCwere unanimous in the discussion of all issues.
"The industry is united around the idea that Bulgaria should appear on the international forum and that we should promote the tourism industry in an adequate manner", Botev said as quoted by BGNES.
Botev added that by adopting amendments to its regulations, the National Tourism Council is opening to organizations that can greatly assist in forming strategies and analyses. From now on, the meetings will be attended by the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS) and the Holy Synod, as well.
- » 340 Danube Cruises to Pass Through Bulgaria's Ruse This Tourist Season
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Increased by 16.8 % Y/Y in May
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister Expects 10 % Increase in Tourist Numbers This Summer
- » Bulgaria Says BSEC Countries Need to Offer Joint Products to Boost Tourist Flow
- » Bulgaria's Northern Black Sea Coast Expects 5-7 % Rise in Tourist Numbers
- » 500 Officials to Conduct Inspections Along Bulgaria's Northern Black Sea Coast