Property Deals On The Rise, Russians Buy Less
The real estate deals in Bulgaria in H1 2014 grew by 64%,year-on-year, shows an analysis of the ERA Bulgaria real estate company.
Due to the bank panic in June, buyers showed increased interest in buying homes in Sofia.
In Varna and Burgas, however, the deals with Russian citizens dropped by 35% in H1 2014, year-on-year.
The analysis of the real estate company shows that this year the property sells twice as fast, compared to 2013. On average an apartment in Sofia, Varna and Burgas sells for 66 days, while in 2013 it took 120 days.
- » Sofia Dwelling Prices Rose by 3% in 2014
- » Dwelling Prices in Bulgaria Registered Increase at End of 2014
- » Russian-Owned Properties in East Bulgaria Number 500 000
- » Sanctions, Falling Rouble Force Russians to Settle in Bulgaria
- » Victoria Group VM 'to Acquire' Sofia's Five-Star Kempinski Hotel
- » Bulgaria's Dwelling Prices Record Slight Decrease in Q3 2014