Property Deals On The Rise, Russians Buy Less
The real estate deals in Bulgaria in H1 2014 grew by 64%,year-on-year, shows an analysis of the ERA Bulgaria real estate company.
Due to the bank panic in June, buyers showed increased interest in buying homes in Sofia.
In Varna and Burgas, however, the deals with Russian citizens dropped by 35% in H1 2014, year-on-year.
The analysis of the real estate company shows that this year the property sells twice as fast, compared to 2013. On average an apartment in Sofia, Varna and Burgas sells for 66 days, while in 2013 it took 120 days.
- » Bulgaria’s Agricultural Land Prices Rise 15% in 2014, Rental Prices Up 8%
- » Bulgaria Leads in Rise in Commercial Property Sales in EU in 2014
- » Sofia Dwelling Prices Rose by 3% in 2014
- » Dwelling Prices in Bulgaria Registered Increase at End of 2014
- » Russian-Owned Properties in East Bulgaria Number 500 000
- » Sanctions, Falling Rouble Force Russians to Settle in Bulgaria