Property Deals On The Rise, Russians Buy Less
The real estate deals in Bulgaria in H1 2014 grew by 64%,year-on-year, shows an analysis of the ERA Bulgaria real estate company.
Due to the bank panic in June, buyers showed increased interest in buying homes in Sofia.
In Varna and Burgas, however, the deals with Russian citizens dropped by 35% in H1 2014, year-on-year.
The analysis of the real estate company shows that this year the property sells twice as fast, compared to 2013. On average an apartment in Sofia, Varna and Burgas sells for 66 days, while in 2013 it took 120 days.
- » Bulgaria Remains Among the 15 most Desirable Destinations for Buying a Second Home
- » Eurostat: 85% of Bulgarians Live in their Own Home
- » 1/3 of Homes and Apartments in Bulgaria are Uninhabited
- » First Time in Bulgaria: Residential Complex Received a Certificate for a Sustainable Building
- » Construction and the Property Market with a Serious Jump in 2017
- » Part of a Main Boulevard in Plovdiv Turned out to be Private Property