Property Deals On The Rise, Russians Buy Less
The real estate deals in Bulgaria in H1 2014 grew by 64%,year-on-year, shows an analysis of the ERA Bulgaria real estate company.
Due to the bank panic in June, buyers showed increased interest in buying homes in Sofia.
In Varna and Burgas, however, the deals with Russian citizens dropped by 35% in H1 2014, year-on-year.
The analysis of the real estate company shows that this year the property sells twice as fast, compared to 2013. On average an apartment in Sofia, Varna and Burgas sells for 66 days, while in 2013 it took 120 days.
- » Sofia, Varna Property Prices Rise, Still Well Below Pre-Crisis Peaks
- » Bulgarian Real Estate Market Picking Up - Brokers
- » Concerts, Fashion Shows Attract Visitors to Mega Mall Opening in Sofia
- » Bulgaria’s Rents, Capital Values to Rise in Next 12 Months, RICS Says
- » Russian Buyers Of Vacation Properties On Bulgaria's Coast Waning
- » Ukraine, Belarus Make Up for Russians on Bulgaria's Property Market