Property Deals On The Rise, Russians Buy Less
The real estate deals in Bulgaria in H1 2014 grew by 64%,year-on-year, shows an analysis of the ERA Bulgaria real estate company.
Due to the bank panic in June, buyers showed increased interest in buying homes in Sofia.
In Varna and Burgas, however, the deals with Russian citizens dropped by 35% in H1 2014, year-on-year.
The analysis of the real estate company shows that this year the property sells twice as fast, compared to 2013. On average an apartment in Sofia, Varna and Burgas sells for 66 days, while in 2013 it took 120 days.
- » Business Property Deals Amount to EUR 225 M for January-September 2016
- » Sofia's Average Price of Real Estate in Construction Higher Than Price of Old Buildings
- » Bulgaria 'Ignoring N-Korea Illicit Real-Estate Deals'
- » Newly Built Homes in Bulgaria Increase 3.2% Y/Y in Q2 2016, Dwellings Up 15.6%
- » Housing Construction Permits Rise in Bulgaria in Q2 2016
- » Real Estate Agents Note Increase in Sales on Bulgaria’s Black Sea Coast