Property Deals On The Rise, Russians Buy Less
The real estate deals in Bulgaria in H1 2014 grew by 64%,year-on-year, shows an analysis of the ERA Bulgaria real estate company.
Due to the bank panic in June, buyers showed increased interest in buying homes in Sofia.
In Varna and Burgas, however, the deals with Russian citizens dropped by 35% in H1 2014, year-on-year.
The analysis of the real estate company shows that this year the property sells twice as fast, compared to 2013. On average an apartment in Sofia, Varna and Burgas sells for 66 days, while in 2013 it took 120 days.
- » Bulgaria's Dwelling Prices Record Slight Decrease in Q3 2014
- » Construction Production Index Down 1.6% in August
- » Real Estate Prices in Bulgaria See Slight Rise
- » Commercial Property Investment in Bulgaria Up 60% Y/Y in Jan-Sept
- » Sofia, Varna Property Prices Rise, Still Well Below Pre-Crisis Peaks
- » Bulgarian Real Estate Market Picking Up - Brokers