Property Deals On The Rise, Russians Buy Less
The real estate deals in Bulgaria in H1 2014 grew by 64%,year-on-year, shows an analysis of the ERA Bulgaria real estate company.
Due to the bank panic in June, buyers showed increased interest in buying homes in Sofia.
In Varna and Burgas, however, the deals with Russian citizens dropped by 35% in H1 2014, year-on-year.
The analysis of the real estate company shows that this year the property sells twice as fast, compared to 2013. On average an apartment in Sofia, Varna and Burgas sells for 66 days, while in 2013 it took 120 days.
- » Vitosha Blvd in Bulgaria’s Sofia Ranks World's 54th Most Expensive Retail Location
- » Building Permits, Construction Starts Increase in Bulgaria in Q3
- » Bulgaria’s Sofia Property Prices Rise 6% Y/Y in Jan-Sept – Report
- » Bulgaria 'Great Country for Rest and Stay' - Russian Website
- » Bulgaria’s Agricultural Land Prices Rise 15% in 2014, Rental Prices Up 8%
- » Bulgaria Leads in Rise in Commercial Property Sales in EU in 2014