Property Deals On The Rise, Russians Buy Less
The real estate deals in Bulgaria in H1 2014 grew by 64%,year-on-year, shows an analysis of the ERA Bulgaria real estate company.
Due to the bank panic in June, buyers showed increased interest in buying homes in Sofia.
In Varna and Burgas, however, the deals with Russian citizens dropped by 35% in H1 2014, year-on-year.
The analysis of the real estate company shows that this year the property sells twice as fast, compared to 2013. On average an apartment in Sofia, Varna and Burgas sells for 66 days, while in 2013 it took 120 days.
- » The Chief Architect Offers Two Skyscraper Areas far from Downtown Sofia
- » Bulgaria is the Leader in Renovating Buildings with Public Funds
- » Bulgaria Ranks Eighth in Europe in Income from Rented Properties
- » Iceland will Tighten the Rules for Acquiring Land by Foreigners
- » Rents in Sofia Rise Up with 10%
- » Housing Prices in Bulgaria are Rising with one of the Fastest Rates in the EU