Property Deals On The Rise, Russians Buy Less
The real estate deals in Bulgaria in H1 2014 grew by 64%,year-on-year, shows an analysis of the ERA Bulgaria real estate company.
Due to the bank panic in June, buyers showed increased interest in buying homes in Sofia.
In Varna and Burgas, however, the deals with Russian citizens dropped by 35% in H1 2014, year-on-year.
The analysis of the real estate company shows that this year the property sells twice as fast, compared to 2013. On average an apartment in Sofia, Varna and Burgas sells for 66 days, while in 2013 it took 120 days.
- » Real Estate Agents Note Increase in Sales on Bulgaria’s Black Sea Coast
- » High Demand for Office Space in Bulgaria to Continue in 2016 - Industry
- » Hyatt to Enter Bulgaria with Five-Star Hotel in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Posts 63% Rise in Number of Dwellings in New Buildings Completed in Q1
- » Building Permits Issued in Bulgaria Rise 3.4% Y/Y in Q1
- » Sofia Residential Property Market Makes Strong Start to 2016 - Industry