Bulgaria's Tourist Season Won't Be Worse Than Last Year
The tourist season on Bulgaria's Black Sea coast won't be worse than last year's, Kalin Sutev representative of the Der Touristik group in Bulgaria, told Dnevnik.bg.
“The publications about ruined tourist season are completely unfounded,” he said. “It is true that the crisis in Ukraine influenced both the Ukrainian and the Russian markets, but in any case we cannot talk of dramatic drop in the number of tourists from the two countries.”
According to Sutev, those two markets were characterized by last-minute reservations and it was almost impossible to make forecasts.
“I have no idea where those dramatic statements about the empty hotels came from,” he said. “We're only halfway through the season and it's way too early to make any conclusions.”
- » 15th Edition of Food and Beverage Tourism Fair Held in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Airport Reports Strong Growth of Passengers
- » 170,000 Foreign Tourists Visit Bulgaria During Easter Holiday
- » The Post Office: Bulgaria - The Cheapest Beach Holiday Destination
- » Sunny Beach is Best Value Destination For British Tourists
- » Minister Stela Baltova: 40% Growth of Romanian Tourists During Easter holidays