Bulgaria's Tourist Season Won't Be Worse Than Last Year
The tourist season on Bulgaria's Black Sea coast won't be worse than last year's, Kalin Sutev representative of the Der Touristik group in Bulgaria, told Dnevnik.bg.
“The publications about ruined tourist season are completely unfounded,” he said. “It is true that the crisis in Ukraine influenced both the Ukrainian and the Russian markets, but in any case we cannot talk of dramatic drop in the number of tourists from the two countries.”
According to Sutev, those two markets were characterized by last-minute reservations and it was almost impossible to make forecasts.
“I have no idea where those dramatic statements about the empty hotels came from,” he said. “We're only halfway through the season and it's way too early to make any conclusions.”
- » Air France Workers Go on Strike for Pay Hike
- » Azerbaijan Promotes its Tourism Potential in International Fair in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort
- » Journey in Europe with Ship-houses
- » Electric Airplane Start-up Eviation Aims to Enter Serrvice in 2021