Balkan Drug Lord Dragoslav Kosmajac Arrested in Montenegro
Balkan drug lord Dragoslav Kosmajac has been arrested in Montenegro's Kotor.
On Monday night, he was questioned by local investigative authorities, according to reports of the BGNES news agency.
Kosmajac has been described as "Serbia's biggest drug dealer" by Serbian Prime Minister Alexandr Vucic.
Kosmajac has allegedly created drug trafficking channels connecting Bulgaria, Macedonia, Montenegro and Turkey to Western Europe.
Kosmajac has also been reported to have connections with the drug cartels in South America.
In the "White Book'' of the Serbian police, he is described as the biggest drug dealer in the country.
Reportedly, he was the drug trafficking link of the Serbian crime group the Zemun Clan.
Dragoslav Kosmajac is reported to have stayed in touch with another drug lord Darko Saric, who was arrested in March after turning himself in to the police in South America, after which he was transferred to Montenegro.
According to preliminary information, Kosmajac will be extradited to Serbia.
- » Turkey Arrests 4 People Over Explosion at Tupras Refinery
- » 73-year-old Man gave BGN 100 000 to Telephone Scammers in Sofia
- » The Police Arrested a Commander from Islamic State in Special Operation in Sofia (Video)
- » Police Chief in Plovdiv Detained on Suspicion for Involvement in Telephone Fraud
- » Bulgarian Crooks who Posed as Masters Games Athletes Jailed 8 Months For Bank Fraud
- » The Police Captured the Bulgarian Woman who had Escaped from Prison in Rome