Balkan Drug Lord Dragoslav Kosmajac Arrested in Montenegro
Balkan drug lord Dragoslav Kosmajac has been arrested in Montenegro's Kotor.
On Monday night, he was questioned by local investigative authorities, according to reports of the BGNES news agency.
Kosmajac has been described as "Serbia's biggest drug dealer" by Serbian Prime Minister Alexandr Vucic.
Kosmajac has allegedly created drug trafficking channels connecting Bulgaria, Macedonia, Montenegro and Turkey to Western Europe.
Kosmajac has also been reported to have connections with the drug cartels in South America.
In the "White Book'' of the Serbian police, he is described as the biggest drug dealer in the country.
Reportedly, he was the drug trafficking link of the Serbian crime group the Zemun Clan.
Dragoslav Kosmajac is reported to have stayed in touch with another drug lord Darko Saric, who was arrested in March after turning himself in to the police in South America, after which he was transferred to Montenegro.
According to preliminary information, Kosmajac will be extradited to Serbia.
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detain Five Suspected Terrorists at Border with Macedonia
- » Suspect in Murder of British Expat Janette Bennett in Bulgaria Hangs Himself
- » Former Centerra Gold CEO Homeniuk Set for Extradition Hearing in Bulgaria
- » Suspected Virginia Gunman Released Racially-Charged Letter
- » Bulgarian National Rosen Ivanov Found Dead in London
- » Suspect in Virginia TV Double Killing Shoots Himself