Macedonian Defense Minister Pays Official Visit to Bulgaria
Macedonian Defense Minister Zoran Jolevski is to arrive on an official visit to Bulgaria.
After the official welcoming ceremony in front of Monument to the Unknown Soldier in Sofia, Jolevski will have a meeting with his Bulgarian counterpart Angel Naydenov, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Television.
Jolevski will also meet with Bulgarian Parliament Speaker Mihail Mikov and Atanas Merdzhanov, Chair of the Internal Security and Public Order Parliamentary Committee.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Starts U.S. Visit with Meetings on Energy, Trade
- » No Bulgarian Citizens Hurt in Munich Shooting, Consul General Tells PM
- » Bulgaria Meets Canada’s Conditions for Visa Waiver – PM Borisov
- » Bulgaria, U.S. Discuss Exchange of Information on Organised Crime, Terrorism
- » Bulgaria’s Irina Bokova Ranks 3rd in First Vote for Next UN Chief
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister to Discuss Defense, Security, Energy on U.S. Visit