Macedonian Defense Minister Pays Official Visit to Bulgaria
Macedonian Defense Minister Zoran Jolevski is to arrive on an official visit to Bulgaria.
After the official welcoming ceremony in front of Monument to the Unknown Soldier in Sofia, Jolevski will have a meeting with his Bulgarian counterpart Angel Naydenov, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Television.
Jolevski will also meet with Bulgarian Parliament Speaker Mihail Mikov and Atanas Merdzhanov, Chair of the Internal Security and Public Order Parliamentary Committee.
- » Turkey: EU Criticisms Have No Value for Us
- » EU, NATO Warn Turkey Against Escalation of Tension
- » Bulgarian MEP, French Ambassador in Spat over Remarks
- » Bulgaria's Election Body Bans Campaign Video Showing Turkish Ambassador
- » Bulgaria Summons Turkish Ambassador over Minister's Campaigning
- » Bulgaria's Ex US Ambassador Says Her Name Involved in Disinformation Scandal