Macedonian Defense Minister Pays Official Visit to Bulgaria
Macedonian Defense Minister Zoran Jolevski is to arrive on an official visit to Bulgaria.
After the official welcoming ceremony in front of Monument to the Unknown Soldier in Sofia, Jolevski will have a meeting with his Bulgarian counterpart Angel Naydenov, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Television.
Jolevski will also meet with Bulgarian Parliament Speaker Mihail Mikov and Atanas Merdzhanov, Chair of the Internal Security and Public Order Parliamentary Committee.
- » Bulgaria Reopens Commercial Service in Macedonia
- » Putin Appointed a New Ambassador in the US
- » Johannes Hahn: 'EU Should Change its Approach Towards Turkey'
- » Bulgarian-Romanian Working Meeting Will Discuss the Need of Dunabe Bridge 3
- » Bulgaria Willing to Expand Cooperation With South Korea in Culture and Education
- » Serbia Withdrew All Its Diplomats From Skopje