Macedonian Defense Minister Pays Official Visit to Bulgaria
Macedonian Defense Minister Zoran Jolevski is to arrive on an official visit to Bulgaria.
After the official welcoming ceremony in front of Monument to the Unknown Soldier in Sofia, Jolevski will have a meeting with his Bulgarian counterpart Angel Naydenov, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Television.
Jolevski will also meet with Bulgarian Parliament Speaker Mihail Mikov and Atanas Merdzhanov, Chair of the Internal Security and Public Order Parliamentary Committee.
- » John Kerry Notes Improvement in Bulgarian Democracy
- » Bulgaria to Back New Sanctions on Russia if Minsk Deal Fails
- » Bulgaria Foreign Minister 'Working on Ukraine Visit'
- » Germany's Merkel Remains Cautious over Romania's Schengen Bid
- » US Embassy Stands Up for Foundation Accused of Financing Protest Network
- » Bulgarian PM, Georgian Parliament Speaker Discuss Energy, Tourism