Bulgarian Car Market Grew 15% from January 2014
Bulgaria's car market has marked a 15.2% growth since the beginning of 2014.
A total of 10 332 new cars were sold compared to 8971 cars during the same period last year, website BGNES reports.
The market has grown 5.6% in the sixth month of the year, with 2052 cars sold compared to 1944 in June 2013.
In the EU, a 4.55-percent growth was reported last month, which means sales were up for a tenth consecutive month, as 1.189 million deals for new cars were carried out in the single European market.
In the first half of the year 6.6 million new cars were sold, which constitutes a 6.5% increase.
- » Sofia Negotiates with Baku on Additional Quantities of Gas
- » Regional Development Ministry Committed to Sustainable Urban Mobility
- » NSI: In April 2017, Industrial Production Index Drops 1.2% MoM
- » European Comission Approves EUR 86.6M for Sofia Subway Line 3
- » Govt to disburse BGN 28M for National Palace of Culture Capital Increase
- » After Bulgaria's EU Accession, Agricultural Export Has Tripled