Bulgarian Car Market Grew 15% from January 2014
Bulgaria's car market has marked a 15.2% growth since the beginning of 2014.
A total of 10 332 new cars were sold compared to 8971 cars during the same period last year, website BGNES reports.
The market has grown 5.6% in the sixth month of the year, with 2052 cars sold compared to 1944 in June 2013.
In the EU, a 4.55-percent growth was reported last month, which means sales were up for a tenth consecutive month, as 1.189 million deals for new cars were carried out in the single European market.
In the first half of the year 6.6 million new cars were sold, which constitutes a 6.5% increase.
- » A Warehouse Hub for Indian and Chinese Goods will be Built near Sandanski
- » ‘New frontier’ Bulgaria Attracts Real Estate Investors
- » BGN 4.5 Million for 40 Road Infrastructure Projects in Bulgaria
- » Samsung's CEO Resigned
- » Bulgarians are Driving the Oldest Cars in Europe
- » All New Buildings must be Equipped with an Electric Car Charger by 2050