Bulgaria for Citizens Movement Co-founder Daniel Valchev Resigns
Co-founder and deputy chair of Bulgaria for Citizens Movement party Daniel Valchev has resigned, Monday.
In a letter to the party's national council, Valchev explained that his decision was a professional, rather than a political one, Trud Daily reports.
Valchev has recently become a law professor at Sofia University and will pursue an academic career, Nova TV informs. According to the University regulations, he will not be allowed to occupy the post of a political party leader.
Valchev has expressly stated that he strongly supports Meglena Kuneva as the party leader and believes in the success of the Reformist Bloc.
Bulgaria for Citizens Movement is a political party, founded by former European Commissioner Meglena Kuneva in 2012.
- » GERB, BSP Draw Consecutive-Number Ballots for Snap Elections
- » Secretary General of Bulgaria's Interior Ministry To Be Dismissed
- » Bulgarian Court Initiates Trial Against Former Defence Minister
- » Fire Bursts Out in Varna Mall
- » 270 Refugees Evacuated in Harmanli Centre Due To Fire
- » Bulgarians Wishing To Vote Abroad Have One Week Left To Apply