Bulgaria for Citizens Movement Co-founder Daniel Valchev Resigns
Co-founder and deputy chair of Bulgaria for Citizens Movement party Daniel Valchev has resigned, Monday.
In a letter to the party's national council, Valchev explained that his decision was a professional, rather than a political one, Trud Daily reports.
Valchev has recently become a law professor at Sofia University and will pursue an academic career, Nova TV informs. According to the University regulations, he will not be allowed to occupy the post of a political party leader.
Valchev has expressly stated that he strongly supports Meglena Kuneva as the party leader and believes in the success of the Reformist Bloc.
Bulgaria for Citizens Movement is a political party, founded by former European Commissioner Meglena Kuneva in 2012.
- » Another Smolyan Village Completely Deserted
- » Bulgarian Media Mogul Peevski Sells 50% of his Print Media Business
- » BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
- » The New Tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture did not Last Until the End of the European Presidency
- » Over 20.7 million leva have been Allocated to Overcome the Consequences of Disasters in Bulgaria
- » For the Moment, Bulgaria will not Extradite Bulgarians to the Case of "Zhelyaz Andreev"