Bulgaria for Citizens Movement Co-founder Daniel Valchev Resigns
Co-founder and deputy chair of Bulgaria for Citizens Movement party Daniel Valchev has resigned, Monday.
In a letter to the party's national council, Valchev explained that his decision was a professional, rather than a political one, Trud Daily reports.
Valchev has recently become a law professor at Sofia University and will pursue an academic career, Nova TV informs. According to the University regulations, he will not be allowed to occupy the post of a political party leader.
Valchev has expressly stated that he strongly supports Meglena Kuneva as the party leader and believes in the success of the Reformist Bloc.
Bulgaria for Citizens Movement is a political party, founded by former European Commissioner Meglena Kuneva in 2012.
- » Europhilia Doesn't Mean Russophobia - Bulgaria's Opposition Presidential Candidate
- » 45 Illegal Migrants Detained on Hemus Highway
- » Winter Road Conditions Regime To Be Introduced on November 1
- » Bulgaria's Traffic Police To Remove Licence Plates of Drunk Drivers' Cars
- » Bulgaria's Prosecutor General Demands Withdrawal of Immunity of Gerb Deputy Delyan Dobrev
- » 40 Illegal Iraqi Migrants Detained in Karnobat Region