Construction of Bulgarian – Serbian Checkpoint Road Launched
Bulgaria has launched the construction of a new road to the border with Serbia for the opening of a new checkpoint between the two countries.
The road will pass near the Salash village in north western Bulgarian Belogradchik municipality, Bulgarian National Radio (BNR) informed.
Nearly BGN 3M has been allocated to the project under the public investment program for the growth and sustainable development of the regions.
The construction works on Bulgarian territory have actually already started, said the governor of Vidin Krastyo Spasov, as quoted by BNR.
The stretch of the road to be built on the territory of Serbia is about 300 meters long.
The agreement on the new border checkpoint between Bulgaria at Salash – Novo Korito dates back to 2007.
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Ministry Foresees Better Protection for Holiday Users
- » Bulgaria’s Public Procurement Agency To Be Transferred under Finance Ministry
- » Bulgaria Energy Utilities Seek Sharp Price Hikes from July
- » Bulgaria Swings to Budget Surplus of 0.3% of GDP at End-March
- » Iran Tabled Rebirth of Nabucco at Meeting with Bulgaria PM, Ambassador Says
- » Bulgaria’s Govt Creates 5 Working Groups to Manage Preparations for 2018 EU Presidency