Construction of Bulgarian – Serbian Checkpoint Road Launched
Bulgaria has launched the construction of a new road to the border with Serbia for the opening of a new checkpoint between the two countries.
The road will pass near the Salash village in north western Bulgarian Belogradchik municipality, Bulgarian National Radio (BNR) informed.
Nearly BGN 3M has been allocated to the project under the public investment program for the growth and sustainable development of the regions.
The construction works on Bulgarian territory have actually already started, said the governor of Vidin Krastyo Spasov, as quoted by BNR.
The stretch of the road to be built on the territory of Serbia is about 300 meters long.
The agreement on the new border checkpoint between Bulgaria at Salash – Novo Korito dates back to 2007.
- » Bulgarian Bicycle Exports Keep Rising
- » Bulgaria’s Industrial Production Index Increases in December
- » Bulgaria Calls Tender for Deploying Wi-Fi Network at Burgas, Varna Ports
- » Bulgaria Leads in Early Bookings for Summer 2016 at TUI Russia
- » Bulgarian Consumer Confidence Increases - NSI
- » Bulgaria Warns of 18 Unlicensed Investment Intermediaries