Russia Publishes List of 12 US Citizens Banned from Entering Country
Russia’s Foreign Ministry has announced a list of twelve US citizens barred from entering Russia for violations of fundamental human rights and freedoms.
Among them are people involved in tortures in the Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo prisons. The first Russian "Guantanamo list" of 18 names was made public in 2013, Itar-Tass reports.
The new list is divided into two groups. The first one comprises of persons involved in the legalization and the use of tortures against Guantanamo prisoners. The second is made up of American servicemen involved in abuses against prisoners in the Abu Ghraib special prison in Iraq or those who concealed crimes.
- » Germanwings Co-pilot “Hid Details of Illness”, Prosecutors Say
- » Turkish President Erdogan Pledges Support for Saudi Arabia Military Operation
- » Crashed Germanwings Plane Co-Pilot Battled Depression, Media Reports Say
- » Airlines Implement Further Security Measures
- » Police Searches House of Germanwings Co-Pilot
- » Croatian Culture Minister Resigns Over Financial Irregularities