Russia Publishes List of 12 US Citizens Banned from Entering Country
Russia’s Foreign Ministry has announced a list of twelve US citizens barred from entering Russia for violations of fundamental human rights and freedoms.
Among them are people involved in tortures in the Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo prisons. The first Russian "Guantanamo list" of 18 names was made public in 2013, Itar-Tass reports.
The new list is divided into two groups. The first one comprises of persons involved in the legalization and the use of tortures against Guantanamo prisoners. The second is made up of American servicemen involved in abuses against prisoners in the Abu Ghraib special prison in Iraq or those who concealed crimes.
- » Putin 'Not Planning to Meet Erdogan' at Paris Climate Talks
- » Turkey's Erdogan Says Ready to Meet Putin over Russia Plane
- » Turkey Gets EUR 3 B, Visa Waiver to Deter EU-Bound Migrants
- » Turkey to Hand Over Body of Pilot of Downed Su-24 to Russia
- » Leaders of EU, Turkey to Hold Summit on Migration Crisis
- » Clash Between Macedonian Police, Migrants Leaves Scores Injured at Border with Greece