Bus Crash Near Germany’s Dresden Leaves 9 Killed, 43 Injured
Nine people were killed and 43 injured when several buses crashed on a German motorway near the eastern city of Dresden.
The crash involved a Polish bus, a Ukrainian bus and a Polish minibus, said Dresden police. According to the preliminary information provided by the Polish embassy in Berlin, the Polish bus hit the Ukrainian coach which then crashed into the oncoming minibus, Itar-Tass reports.
Two of the victims were aboard of the Polish bus and all seven people in the minibus were killed. At least six of the dead were Polish citizens.
The injured were taken to hospitals in the nearby city of Dresden.
- » The End of the Free Wikipedia Zero for Third World
- » Children in Missouri Selling Tickets for a Raffle Prize - an Automatic AR-15
- » Over 70 Civilians were Killed in Air Strikes in Syria
- » Assad's Army will Help the Kurds Against Turkey
- » The Pope has Retreated to Spiritual Seclusion
- » Two Major Islamist Groups in Syria Unite