US, EU Discuss New Sanctions Against Russia
US President Barack Obama has discussed new sanctions against Russia in a telephone conversation with German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
“While agreeing to continue efforts to find a diplomatic solution to the current crisis, they reaffirmed their determination to remain in close contact as they consider what additional actions may be required,” the White House said of the phone call between the two leaders.
The two leaders discussed the latest information regarding the tragic downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 in eastern Ukraine. They reaffirmed that all parties must guarantee international investigators full, secure, and unfettered access to the incident site to conduct a thorough and credible investigation without delay and also noted the necessity of all evidence remaining intact and in Ukraine.
The US President and the German Chancellor emphasized that Russia bears a clear responsibility to deny separatists in eastern Ukraine continued access to heavy weapons and other support from inside Russia, according to international media reports.
- » Trump Says That Transgender People Will Not Be Allowed in the Military
- » The Taliban Captured a Base in Kandahar and Killed 30 Soldiers
- » Oficially Turkey Is Getting Russia's S-400 Air Defense System
- » EU Threatens to Block Brexit Talks Over Plans for Police Checks on Citizens Who Hope to Remain in Britain
- » Brussels Hands Poland 1-Month Deadline to Address Judicial Reform Concerns
- » With the Start of the New School Year 13 334 Children will Study Bulgarian Across 40 Countries
When is the rest of the WORLD going to put SANCTIONS IN PLACE AGAINST THE USA ,
For the supply of weapons to terrorists lets start with the supply to the IRA in IRELAND and then go from there to the eastern countries that they are still supplying / funding The USA always covers it,s actions by distracting everyone with propaganda about an other country .
They need to be watched as much as any other.
Obama and his government are doing nothing to stop terrorists as it suits there world agenda , and to put the blame on Russia is the easy way to distract everyone . Then you have the sheep Cameron and co; .