Malaysia to Send Two Military Aircraft to Ukraine
Malaysia is to send two C-130 Hercules military transport aircraft to Ukraine in an operation to establish causes of flight MH17 crash, a military official said on Saturday.
Malaysian Prime Minister said that the investigation must be based on firm proof and irrefutable facts, local media cite him as saying.
The Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 en route from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur crashed in eastern Ukraine’s Donetsk region on Thursday evening. All the 298 people aboard died.
Malaysian Airlines will change tickets to any of the company’s destinations free of charge, airline sources told Itar-Tass.
Meanwhile, Ukraine has accused pro-Russian separatists of attempting to destroy evidence of "international crimes" at the crash site of the Malaysia Airlines plane, the BBC reports.
The government claimed that the rebels led by Russia were preventing international representatives and its own experts from starting their investigation.
- » PM Theresa May Notifies Brussels Officially of Brexit Launch
- » SYRIZA Demands Cuts in Salaries, Expenses of Greek Deputies
- » US Senate Approves Montenegro's Accession to NATO
- » Scottish Parliament Supports New Referendum on Independence
- » 38,000 Turks Abroad Cast Votes on First Day of Charter Referendum Voting
- » Theresa May Signs Article 50 Letter to Trigger Brexit