Bus Carrying 50 Belarusian Children Overturns Near Bulgaria’s Varna
Passenger bus carrying about 50 children from Belarus, has overturned Saturday on the road between Bulgaria’s Black Sea city of Varna and Ruse.
The bus has fallen into a ditch, fortunately no children were injured, BGNES reports. The accident occurred near the village of Bazan at about 7 am, Saturday.
According to the initial information, the driver felt sick and lost control of the bus. Three ambulances, a fire brigade, and civil protection teams have been immediately sent at the scene of the accident.
The driver, who is a Bulgarian national, was taken to the hospital for examinations.
The carrier has sent another bus to take the children to Belarus. They were returning from a holiday in Bulgaria’s resort of Kiten.
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists to Work on Uncovering Acropolis of Perperikon
- » Bulgarian National Television Releases Trailer for 2015 Junior Eurovision
- » Video Promotes Bulgaria's Plovdiv as 2019 European Capital of Culture
- » School Teachers in Bulgaria Decreased by 70 % in Past Fifteen Years
- » 73% of Bulgaria's Bathing Waters Were of Excellent Quality in 2014
- » Fatboy Slim to Headline This Year's SOLAR SUMMER