Bulgaria 'Demands All-Weather Reconnaissance US Drones'
The US Army is looking into options to provide unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) to the Bulgarian Armed Forces, according to US media reports.
The survey on the US UAV market has a deadline extending only until the end of this week, according to specialized website Military Aerospace.
Among the requirements are a weight of 4.5 kg without payload, hover and stare capabilities, an ability to fly nearly two miles for at least 25 minutes between fueling or recharging, operationality in all weather conditions during both day and night, stable flight in wind gusts reaching up to 90 km/h.
- » 35 Contracts Have Been Signed Under the Bulgaria-Serbia Cross-border Cooperation Programme
- » No Direct Threat For Bulgaria After the Attack in Manchester
- » Bulgaria Wants More Serious Funding for EU Battlegroups
- » The Commander of the Sixth US Navy visited Varna on May 16
- » US Warship Visits Varna Port
- » Russian Jet 'Buzzes' Another US Plane in Black Sea
Now send them into the villages to police those lawless persons whom are destroying a Bulgarian way of life. People, good people live in fear because of this minority whom are systematically terrorising the young, the old and anyone whom refuses their ways of demand total domination,. They thieve and almost destroy everything create a dirty and cheap life of is no life for any future.