Bulgaria 'Demands All-Weather Reconnaissance US Drones'
The US Army is looking into options to provide unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) to the Bulgarian Armed Forces, according to US media reports.
The survey on the US UAV market has a deadline extending only until the end of this week, according to specialized website Military Aerospace.
Among the requirements are a weight of 4.5 kg without payload, hover and stare capabilities, an ability to fly nearly two miles for at least 25 minutes between fueling or recharging, operationality in all weather conditions during both day and night, stable flight in wind gusts reaching up to 90 km/h.
- » Bulgarian DefMin Hopes Contract on Repair of MiG-29 Jets to be Ratified by End of Month
- » NATO Defence Ministers Agree to Set Up Two More Force Integration Units
- » Bulgaria Needs New Fighter Jets - Air Force Chief
- » NATO Defence Ministers Meeting Over Syria, Afghanistan
- » Bulgaria's DefMin Authorized to Sign MiG Repair Deal w/ Poland
- » MiG Repair Deal with Poland Closed, Bulgaria DefMin Says
Now send them into the villages to police those lawless persons whom are destroying a Bulgarian way of life. People, good people live in fear because of this minority whom are systematically terrorising the young, the old and anyone whom refuses their ways of demand total domination,. They thieve and almost destroy everything create a dirty and cheap life of is no life for any future.