MH17 Passenger Took Photo Of Doomed Jet, Posts It On Facebook
One of the 298 people who were killed in the Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 crash in eastern Ukraine took a photo of the plane at the Schiphol airport and posted it on Facebook.
Ironically, his comment was “Should it vanish, this is what it looks like”, referring to the recent accident with another Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777, which disappeared mysteriously over the Indian Ocean.
According to his Facebook profile, Cor Pan was self-employed, resident of the Dutch town of Volendam.
He is presumed dead.
No official list of the crash victims has been yet released.
According to reports, on board were travelling around 100 HIV experts who were going to a conference in Australia.
Among the passengers reportedly were also 80 children.
Around 170 of the passengers were Dutch, the entire crew was Malaysian, there were also citizens of Australia, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, New Zealand, Philippines, South Africa, United Kingdom and 18 whose nationality is not yet confirmed.
- » France's President Urges EU Ministers Meeting over Med Incident
- » Finland Voting for Parliament in Tough Times for Economy
- » Belarusian President Not Attending Moscow's May 9 Celebrations
- » Macedonia's Skopje, Bulgaria's Sofia to Become Sister Cities
- » Russia Denies Reports of EUR 5 B 'Upcoming Deal' with Greece
- » Boat with up to 700 Migrants Capsizes in Mediterranean