Rescuers Comb the Area of Malaysian Plane Crash Site in Ukraine
Rescue workers, policemen and even off-duty coal miners are combing the sprawling crash site in eastern Ukraine, reports AP.
They are looking for the bodies of the 298 people who were on board of the Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 which crashed, reportedly hit by a ground-to-air missile Buk.
This is the second accident in five months with a Malaysia Airlines plane, which never reached its destination.
The cause of Thursday's crash was not immediately clear but the area has seen heavy fighting recently between government troops and pro-Russia separatists, with the rebels bragging about shooting down two Ukrainian military jets in the region Wednesday, just a day earlier.
Ukraine accused the rebels of shooting down the Malaysia Airlines plane. The rebels denied it. Russian President Vladimir Putin blamed Ukraine for the downing, saying it was responsible for the unrest in its Russian-speaking eastern regions — but did not accuse Ukraine of shooting the plane down and not address the key question of whether Russia itself gave the rebels such a powerful missile.
Ukraine and the West have accused Russia of supporting the rebels, a charge that Moscow denies.
American intelligence authorities said a surface-to-air missile brought the plane down but were still working on who fired it.
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko called it an "act of terrorism" and demanded an international investigation. He insisted his forces did not shoot down the plane.
- » Serbian Hunter Suspected of Shooting Afghan Migrant Dead near Pirot
- » Turkey Starts Military Operation in Syria to Push IS Group Back from Border
- » Montenegro’s Igor Luksic Withdraws from Race for Top UN Job
- » Migrant Arrivals by Sea in Europe in 2016 Top 269,000 - IOM
- » Athens Warns of 41,000 Migrants Ready to Go to Western Europe
- » Turkey Recalls Envoy to Vienna ‘to Revise' Ties after Austria Bans Anti-coup Rally
You were saying, seedy?
Perverted truth: How rebel mourning MH17 victims was turned into looter with trophy
What really happened?
In reality, the photo was taken during a visit of 30 OSCE international observers who arrived at the scene of the crashed plane to investigate the area. Among the OSCE group were the members of self-defense forces in Donetsk region who accompanied them.
Credit Card companies in the Netherlands put a stop on all credit cards from victims massacred by Russia in Malaysian Airlines flight 17. Russian gangsters combing the scene are stealing wallets, credit cards, cash, jewelry and other possessions from rotting cadavers.
Despicable Russians haven not even allowed OSCE monitors or other international specialists to recover the bodies of the innocent people massacred by Russia. The bodies of 80 innocent and poor little children lie rotting in those fields in Russian-controlled Ukraine while drunk Russian terrorists armed with Russian obsolete weapons threaten all international specialists/observers who are trying to gather the bodies in a humane and dignified manner and investigate the crash scene.
Shame on you Russia, you have gone too far this time. You will pay big time now.
- Це могли бути українські "Буки", наприклад, які, як заявляли терористи, вони захопили на території військових частин Донецька?
- Військові доповідають про те, що у терористів немає наших "Буків. Тобто наша військова техніка у вигляді зенітно-ракетних комплексів "Бук" чи С 300 у нас не пропадала в зоні активних дій АТО.
and Google tranlsation:
- It could be a Ukrainian "Buki" for example, which, as stated terrorists are captured in the units Donetsk?
- The military report that there are no terrorists in our "beeches. Means, that our military equipment in the form of anti-aircraft missile systems" Buk "C or 300 we have not disappeared in the area of action ATO.
Об этом военные доложили президенту Петру Порошенко после сбития самолета над Донецкой областью, рассказал в интервью Украинской правде генпрокурор Виталий Ярема.
"После того, как был сбит пассажирский самолет, военные доложили президенту, что у террористов нет наших ракетных комплексов "Бук" и С300. Захвата этого вооружения не было", - сказал Ярема в комментарии Украинской правде после окончания СНБОУ.
"Управление прессы и информации Министерства обороны Украины сообщает, что 29 июня решением командующего Воздушных Сил Вооруженных сил Украины военнослужащие и техника зенитного ракетного полка в Донецке были оперативно передислоцированы в определенное место. На территории военной части управления осталась лишь устаревшая и непригодная к использованию автомобильная техника, которую военные еще больше вывели из строя. Со временем террористы зашли на территорию части", - сказано в сообщении Минобороны.
TEN QUESTIONS FOR THE UKRAINIAN AUTHORITIES
1. Immediately after the tragedy, the Ukrainian authorities, naturally, blamed it on the self-defense forces. What are these accusations based on?
2. Can Kiev explain in detail how it uses Buk missile launchers in the conflict zone? And why were these systems deployed there in the first place, seeing as the self-defense forces don’t have any planes?
3. Why are the Ukrainian authorities not doing anything to set up an international commission? When will such a commission begin its work?
4. Would the Ukrainian Armed Forces be willing to let international investigators see the inventory of their air-to-air and surface-to-air missiles, including those used in SAM launchers?
5. Will the international commission have access to tracking data from reliable sources regarding the movements of Ukrainian warplanes on the day of the tragedy?
6. Why did Ukrainian air traffic controllers allow the plane to deviate from the regular route to the north, towards “the anti-terrorist operation zone”?
7. Why was airspace over the warzone not closed for civilian flights, especially since the area was not entirely covered by radar navigation systems?
8. How can official Kiev comment on reports in the social media, allegedly by a Spanish air traffic controller who works in Ukraine, that there were two Ukrainian military planes flying alongside the Boeing 777 over Ukrainian territory?
9. Why did Ukraine’s Security Service start working with the recordings of communications between Ukrainian air traffic controllers and the Boeing crew and with the data storage systems from Ukrainian radars without waiting for international investigators?
10. What lessons has Ukraine learned from a similar incident in 2001, when a Russian Tu-154 crashed into the Black Sea? Back then, the Ukrainian authorities denied any involvement on the part of Ukraine’s Armed Forces until irrefutable evidence proved official Kiev to be guilty.
"Unsubstantiated western claim based on what?"
Gypsy, you have to understand that in the West we have a tradition of journalism excellence going back centuries. That's why we have prizes called Nobel, Pulitzer and others. I know for a barely literate eastern primate like you it's hard to understand the word "tradition" but that word leads to credibility and objectivity, something essential for journalism to be believable.
I know that gypsies in particular were fed, clothed and employed in fake jobs during communism and for that reason a toothless, charity dependent asshole like you needs someone to tell them what to think and what to do and that's where Putin and RT come in. It's made for people like you: dumb, barely literate, insular and anti-capitalist.
But that's why baboon we in the West make over 10 x what a monkey like you in Stolipinovo can make and that's why we decide what happens in your countries. So get over it monkey, life might be unfair, and God may have created some nations like the US, Canada, Australia, Holland and Germany superior and more intelligent than little dirty monkeys like you in BG or in Russia, but life isn't fair......:-(
Yane the gypsy from Stolipinovo shows up again. What's going on bro? Stealing the signal from your "richer" Bulgarian neighbours is getting harder? I'll send a letter to USAID telling them to please donate wireless internet to you for one year.
Parasites - thanks for the info. Unfortunately it's true, here's a link:http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/07/18/malaysia-plane-ukraine-debris-field-scene/12827931/
But what can you expect from the world's most hated and most deplorable human beings: Russian filthy peasants!
The only known fact is that Kiev's forces have the missiles capable to down the plane, BUK missile system, made in Kharkiv, Ukraine that supplies to Kiev.
John Doe, You think the black box is just sitting on a cushion waiting to be picked up? Why don't u go look for it?
Parasites = Seedy, go away stupid gypsy troll.